Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WATER

Hi there,I've been having a lot more dreams that I'm struggling with and I know that u would be able to shed some light. 2wks ago in my dream I saw my sister, her daughter and her friend in their car trying to turn around but ended up in the river with the front of the car going down and there's was nothing I could do except scream. The dream then changed when I told my husband about the accident , he was so upset, the river then became lake ontario and as we were walking towards the bridge my husband jump into the lake , I started to scream because I knew he could'nt swim and that he would die, I could'nt see him for about 1/2hr and then I saw him come out of the water and he was ok. I wrote u in the past about how often I dream of #'s and that did not change, 2 nights ago I dreamt I found money ( two $5 and 1 $50 )Please let me know what u think, thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

Re: WATER

Hi Moo,

Here's an amplification that may give you some depth to the dream you experienced. It is the Greek myth of the abduction of Persephone (the daughter of Demeter) by Hades and the ensuing rescue by Hermes. To get to Hades you have to cross the river Styx.

Compare you dream to this myth and see what is different, what is missing etc, but please do not take the death theme literally. Hades is the most misunderstood of all the Gods. He is actually associated with gold, silver and the cornucopia. He is the ruler of the underworld.

This myth snd its effect in women's psychology is amptly described in the book "Goddesses in Every Woman" by Bolen.

Good Luck with your investigation.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you, I will certainly take your advise.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

Hi Moo,

I forgot to mention the part about the money. My experience has been that the more zero's there are the more important the number. Five is the symbol of the human being. The manifestation of man in the full maturity of his physical and spiritual development., the senses, balanced marriage, the centre, the centre of the world is thus the central crossroads, which is a place for the production of terrifying apparitions.

One other thing about money - you need to pay the ferryman to cross the river Styx, but remember, it is a return journey. No human can stay there. Persephone guides the living humans through Hades. Another book you may be interested in, if you haven't read it already, is "She" by Robert A Johnson.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you so very much stephen. I will look into getting the book.It's nice to know that even after u sent me a first reply u were still thinking about my dream.

Thank You

stats from 7-14-10 to the present