Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wondering what this means?

This was a calm 'dream/vision' while I was having a reiki treatment. I'm curious what it could mean?

I saw a wolf, standing on the bank of a stream, head down drinking the water. It was a softly flowing stream.. very calming and quiet. I was simply observing it calmly. It didn't last long and I didn't 'see' anything else. It's the first time this has happened.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48/UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: wondering what this means?

Liridona,
The fact you were having a reiki treatment may have an influence with this dream/vision. The flow of energy is strongly positive and there may be an influence from that flow on the dream. Your dream
"softly flowing stream.. very calming and quiet. I was simply observing it calmly".
Can you see the connection?

From hyperdictionary:
Seeing a wolf in your dream, symbolizes beauty, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. This is an aspect of you {the wolf}. You are observing this aspect in your dream. Equate it to your waking life and you may discover something new.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: wondering what this means?

Hi Liridona,

The same thing happened to me when I had a reiki session, but a different vision. What I think you will find is that you had an 'active imagination'session, or what Jung says is "dreaming with eyes open". You were in a relaxed state and the ego obviously shut up long enough for the vision to occur. But unlike dreaming, the ego consciousness is more prominent. An encounter with unconscious content. The thing with 'active imagination' is that you should react to objects as you would in real life, so how would you have reacted in real life if you saw a wolf as close as you saw it in the vision? You need to figure out what "wolf" means to you based on your lifes experiences. Did the wolf see you in the vision?

If you want to find out more about 'active imagination' the best place to start is the book by Robert Johnson called "Inner Work".

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present