Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Construction and a bridge

I had a dream last night that I was at a place where there was construction going on with hammering. I saw a bridge that was made of wood that over a giant ditch.
I have been thinking about starting a buisness, so I don't know if the construction part has to do with that.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: Construction and a bridge

Hi Susan,

A wooden bridge over a chasm. Hmm. Seems dangerous. Why not a concrete bridge or a steel one. What if termites infest the wood?

A bridge takes a person from one place to another. The problem is you don;t know what the other place is about until you get there.

You know... it reminds me of the line out of the movie "Polar Express". It's not important where you are going - just whether you get on board or not".

A quote from the book of symbols about "Bridge" says
"There are dangers to be overcome, but also a decision to be taken. Bridges set men and women on narrow paths in which they meet the unavoidable obligation to choose - and that choice is either salvation or damnation."

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Construction and a bridge

Susan,
The building of a bridge could very well have something to do with your thoughts of starting a new business. A wooden bridge may have something to do with 'creative' skills or aspects. The ditch may represent obstacles that need to be overcome or crossed. Of course the construction could pertain to 'building' something new, with a need for physical input {hammering}.

Then too the dream could be addressing some other aspect of your life where there is a need or desire for a new connection. There are obstacles to overcome that require strength {wood}of character physical or emotional abilities.

Future dreams may help clarify this dream. If there are dreams about future endeavors of the 'business' kind then this dream may have to do with those desires. If it is strong enough of an emotional influence your future dreams will surely address again the problem, and perhaps give clarity to what it is.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present