Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
multiple dreams

What does it mean, do you think, that I have been dreaming about the same person on an average of three times a month for the past three years? I obviously can't post 169 dreams, but I'd love some thoughts to help me think about this puzzle. Even some ideas on how to work with so much dream material.

I do have other dreams. I don't dream solely about this person. I don't think it's an obsession, although I do think we both have strong feelings for each other. He is a priest, my spiritual director, and a potent spiritual figure in my life.

For reasons I can only guess at, he won't discuss the dreams with me. Some of the dreams have been pretty forthright precognitive dreams, by the way, about events in his life.

Thanks for your help!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52, Chicago

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: multiple dreams

Rose,
Those things in life that are most important and are in conflict are usually the focus of your dreams. The strong feelings you admit to for the priest are enough to include him. Dreams are therapeutic in the sense they help you work through life's conflicts. Plus the priest does have a great influence on you, spiritually as well as emotionally.

As for the priest not wanting to discuss the dreams may indicate his position and conflicts with that and his emotions. It may compromise his position as a spiritual advisor.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present