Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I dreamed of a Blue Buffalo

I dreamed of these people who were kind of scary spirit beings...they told me they had something to tell me...they were confused and couldn't explain it at all, they kept asking me for more time, and I said OK, and waited...then towards the end of the dream they showed me a brilliant colored blue buffalo. It was there message to me...but I have no idea of what it means.

Any info?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 Los Angeles

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: I dreamed of a Blue Buffalo

Interesting dream and symbology!

one way to help you interpret the 'message' of your dream is to describe maybe to your self about what buffalo means to you and what it stands for within the american culture. you may even find that buffalo will crop up or has cropped up else where in your daily life notice these 'coincidences' as well and when they do notice what you were thinking about or doing at the same time as quite often the same message, or message that is coming through from you inner self is contained within these meaningful events.

Blue is the colour of expression and self expression, the brillance of the blue suggests that you have or are developing a highly communicative ability, or need to around the smybology of the buffalo, or it is likely that the Buffalo aspect of yourself you communicate well or need to develop. The buffalo energy for me is about getting things and has a certain raw power/energy. The American bison is often used in North America in official seals, flags and logos and he bison is a symbol or mascot of many institutions, states and universities. My guess is though i am no expert, is the buffalo represents for these instituitions again the same idea as what its physical energy reflects the raw energy or power, strength as opposed to what a swans energy would reflect ie that which is more loftier and delicate.

Your dream may be telling you about your need to get into contact with this 'Buffalo energy' within and give expression to it, it may be what you need to develop at this time to meet the demands of your outer life, just an avenue to explore!

Good Luck Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35, uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: I dreamed of a Blue Buffalo

Andrew,
The key to your dream and its message probably lies with the buffalo symbol. The spirits wishing to tell you something would represent your own inner spirit. They may seem scary because of the message they have to tell. The fact they were confused suggests there is confusion on your part. Seeking more time is most likely an effort on the part of your conscious ego to repress what ever the message is {this is a norm - the ego will often try to block such info because of the possible emotional pain}.

Back to the buffalo. From The MDS Dream Dictionary:

May symbolize those human animal aspects that survive through difficult situations.
May represent fertile opportunities that are offered to you in your path to self awareness.

The two above possibilities to the buffalo symbol could very well reinforce each other. If you have recently survived a difficult situation in your life then there is most likely an opportunity that presents new fertile and positive possibilities from that survival experience. The color blue often symbolizes inspiration, yet it also can represent depression. I sense the blue buffalo is a positive perhaps resulting from overcoming a negative {changing blue feelings into positive feelings}.

Have you had recent experiences that involved surviving some ordeal or difficult situation? If so the message may be there are new opportunities for you because you have survived. That could be the message. But it may require strength of character {another symbolic value of a buffalo-strength} to turn this negative into a positive. Another symbolic value of a buffalo is endurance. That may address the call for you to wait-waiting out the ego's mindful determination not to recognize these inner emotions. It is the role of dreams to help you overcome the ego's opposition and overcome the confusion.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present