Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I've murdered, again

I had another dream last night where, when I wake up, I must get right with myself to discern if I really have killed someone. I haven't, of course, but the fact that I have to think if I really did when I wake up I find interesting.

Last night I dreamt that I knew my Father had killed his best friend (who was my Godfather, and was actor Robert Blake in the dream - who's in jail for murder). Dad had shot him, and dumped his body in a small river. I knew this and was anxious about it. In the next small dream segment (I woke up and fell back to sleep), I was riding my ex-husband's motorcyle, and smaller version of his Harley.

The first murder dream of a month ago, I killed a woman. This dream of a man, I am an accomplice, of sorts.

Thank you for any insights.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, PA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: I've murdered, again

Maureen,
Was there ever any conflict between your Father and your Godfather. That is a possibility for the inclusion of that part of the dream. But it would be minor since the dream would be addressing your emotional state of being and not your Father's.

These symbols are most likely symbolic of aspects within your psyche. The murder theme would reinforce this. Could there be a connection to your job and the new guy from your last dream post? Killing people in a dream often represents 'changes' in life, eliminating aspects that need to go. Th Father figure could represent your higher self and your Godfather another supreme aspect. You state in your last post you let God take care of the details. Perhaps there is a connection there.

The dream ends with you riding your ex's motorcycle, a smaller version. Is this a comparison of some sort. Going back to your past, realizing a smaller version in your present life?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you, Gerard.

You wrote:
*Killing people in a dream often represents 'changes' in life, eliminating aspects that need to go.*

I have intentionally, earnestly been working on letting go of old emotional baggage - men I've let go of physically but not emotionally. It's a house cleaning. Old boyfriend I pined for, the divorce, and the current boyfriend who I just don't have deep feelings for. It's all getting out of my system, once and for all. It makes sense, all this dream killing I've been doing!

The smaller bike could symbolize the younger version of Me that I am looking at. I picked a snippet of my life when I seemed to have a higher degree of hope and faith, in everything. It slipped away, and it's time to get "it" back.

Thanks again, Gerard.

M

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, PA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Maureen,
The best person to interpret your dream is you. Your statement about the motorcycle {in your last post} being a younger version of you shows you are beginning to see, and understand, what your dream is wishing to communicate. Which of course is the condition {especially emotional condition} of your life. When one begins to delve into 'inner space' they either become adapt at understanding what is there or they run away and bury the evidence deeper. Dreams are a way to help with the inner search. The more you work with your dreams the more you learn about yourself. Your last response is a positive trend in this education.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present