Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
negitvity

i always dream very vivadly and my dreams carry on most of the night and when i wake up i can go back in to them sometimes they are so happy i want to stay there and never wake up but like last night they are very negitve and i feel i am fighting all night i wake up and i feel i have not been to sleep i am worn out it is never the same dream always diffent but i want them to stop so i can wake up in the mornings so i dont go back to sleep to see what happens like a soap on tv also i want a good night sleep so i wake up refreshed in the morning

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 kent uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope

Re: negitvity

Craig,
Dreams reflect the emotional status of your life. Those happy feelings in your dreams reflect the happy experiences/feelings in your life. Fighting represents conflicts in your life. They may be everyday conflicts or they could symbolize deeper emotional issues from your past that are unresolved. If you wake up feeling drained then there is something that makes you feel that way in your emotional life. You will need to determine what it is that cause these negative feelings. They will remain a part of your dreams until you resolve the conflicts.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: negitvity

Craig,
Let me make a correction to part of the language I used in my reply. Instead of resolve I think a more proper term would be acknowledge and confront the conflicts in life. Some things are so deep that resolution isn't always the last thing that will be achieved. It is more often the acknowledgement of the those inner conflicts that prompt healing. Acknowledgement is what provides the desire and energy to confront the emotional conflicts {and its underlying stimuli}. The inner emotional conflicts will drain the phsyical body when left unattended. So 'naturally' when there is emotional healing there is most likley a physical healing. That drained feeling will disappear.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present