Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i tatooed my left arm with a cross

Hi, I had a dream where in inflicted pain on my left arm that i seemed to enjoy by drawing and beautifull cross on my left forearm.....the only other thing i remember is my sister telling me i shouldn't do it!

sorry i can't remember more surrounding it!

peace

Ed

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 London UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: i tatooed my left arm with a cross

HI Ed,

How are you with "change"? Are you a stickler for schedules, rules, routine? Or do you throw everything up in the air every morning and play the day out as it happens?

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Kind of neither lol, i don't do much except college twice a week and i'mcsupposed to practcie a martial art everyday and meditate but i have a hard time sticking to it..

Also I became a christian a year ago and i don't go to church regularly or pray as much as i should..

plus i have a weird type of schizophrenia, where i don't hear voices or hallucinate, but i make false memorys, like i can dream while awake, except i sometimesa believe the dream haha..

Thanks mate

Ed

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 London UK

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Ok Ed,

Here is the pattern I have picked up from your dream and your recent post.

Where did you get the ideas for the college/martial arts/meditation/religious activities? Were they suggested to you by someone or did you feel compelled to do them?

Your dream ego is doing something beautiful and painful (a paradox maybe), yet you are being told not to do it. A tatoo, to me is a sign of individuality, due to the various symbols that can be used. It is something that you felt compelled to do.

On an archetypal level the dream points to a religous aspect of the arcangel Gabriel. The left-hand of god. The messenger. And this also links in with your other dream of the rocking horse as it was given to you by your grandfather, who was someone you listened to. So there seems to be a communication thing happening. I feel the dreams are pointing you towards "listening to".

The way you answered my question indicated your life is full of schedule, yet your reality is not to fulfill most of it. What stops you from doing them?

Stephen

Hi,sorry forlate reply!!

i'mnot sure why i do the martial arts, i t was ultimately to become self realised through the discipline etc.. but imnot liking the combat side of things at all, the aggressivness..
I originally started all this when i was a small kid and wanted to be a ninja turtle..or rather myfriends did and i wanted to join in lol..

Yea you are right my world is full of should be doing but not doing....i think im trying tomuch, at least for my current state of self..

ive had people trying to bring me to islam (which is fine) but i don't want to,i believe in jesus and his spiritual authority 100%..

thanks buddy!

Ed

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 london uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes a while back

Hi Ed,

My perception from your response is that the activities you involve yourself in are brought about by what other people are doing, or suggest you do, rather than you figuring out what it is that you want to do. Hence there is no personal investment in the activity and your low interest. Does this sound right?

Stephen

Stephen, i think you are right!

but still i feel i need to do them....strange..

thanks

Ed

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 london uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes a while back

Hi Ed,

Ok then.

Stephen

stats from 7-14-10 to the present