Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
can you tell me what that means?

The dream that I had involved a person
who's male and we arent seeing eachother often in real
life. So, in that dream I saw him on his bike as per
usual he was at work but the interesting was that he
was holding a binocular and I can tell he was looking
through it. What is the meaning of this? and why do I
have dreams of him when we havent spoken since two and
a half months.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 east europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: can you tell me what that means?

Hi didipl,

I don't know anything about the male in your dream, so how would you describe him to me (what stands out in him that you can recall).

What sort of work does he do?

What did you mean by "he was riding his bike as he usually does"?

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

OK firstly he's a courier
he has his own definite style of dressing its not a uniform but he likes to dress in camouflage
The thing that I can recall is that there was distance but he wasnt too far away and he didnt know that I could see him Im not sure what was he looking at
Its the second time I had dream of him in the first dream we were in a room or some kind of space and he gave some kind of thread/ wristband and then he put it on my wrist and then tied it by making a knot but that was 2 months ago

Ok, so here we have a person who is a type of 'hunter' or 'combatant' without any weapons (very masculine). One who wants to be concealed in their surroundings (camouflage), but wants to be able to look at things closely (binoculars) without being detected. It's a little like spying. And it is set in a work environment like a courier. I tend to think that the occupation of courier is like moving mail articles from one point to another, or in other words a 'transference', or a form of 'compensation' towards an irrational attitude.

I guess the camouflage is a form of protection, like a chamelian. It adapts iteself to its environment so that it can't be seen, or devoured by predators, but it has big eyes - "all the better to see you with", and this leads me to "Little Red Riding Hood", who wears something that stands out. YOu can see her a mile away. And she ended up being devoured by the wolf (in the original unaltered fairytale).

So the dream, in my mind, is commenting on you to be more chameleon-like, don't stand out so much.

Does any of this click with you?

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

didipl,
Could it be you are wanting this guy to focus {binoculars} in on your, give you some attention? Do you have an interest, albeit a passing interest in him?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

many thanx for the interpretation :)
you gave me an interesting insight I like it and I hope to see him rather soon in real life

stats from 7-14-10 to the present