Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
glove nightmare!!

k well i always have these recurring nightmares about those micky mouse glove/hand thingies. ok well i'm usually just in my bedroom by myself and my parents are in the other room. all the sudden loads of the hand/glove things crawl into my room! they get up on my bed and hold me down. then they start to tickle me! they don't stop and i call for help..but nobody hears me. and the gloves just continue to tickle me throughout the rest of the dream..

now wut does this mean?!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 WI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope

Re: glove nightmare!!

Hi Katie,
Something that holds you down often means there is something in your life that is holding you down. Since what is holding you down in your dream are 'mickey mouse' glove/hand thingies {I like your word 'thingies'} there may be a connection to mickey mouse in your waking life. Tickling you may mean you are letting off steam or emotions. And since you are in different rooms than your parents may suggest you and they are not thinking alike about these 'mickey mouse' thingies. Do you watch a lot of TV, especially shows with mickey mouse in them? If so does your parents insist you don't watch so much TV? Could it be you feel they are 'holding' you down?

Let me know your answers to my questions and perhaps we can determine more about what these dreams mean.

One other question. Are you afraid of mice?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present