Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unwanted Feeling

Hi i'm marie,
This is my first time posting one so i'm not exactly sure. My friend recomended this site =] Well anyways i should probably give you a background on my life as of right now. I currently feel as if my mom does not want me anywhere near her and i have no idea why. I haven't done anything wrong or said anything negative to her.

I am also currently stressed out about school and my dad as well. My dad and my mom are divorced. They divorced when i was just a baby. I live at my dad's for the most part. But anyways, i am always stressed out over there and where ever i go there is an annoyance. My step mom always yells, and my brothers make a lot of noise. Plus, my dad always puts blame on me. And just a couple nights ago he called me a stupid worthless child.

So here's my dream that i had last night.

It all started off black and for some reason i just start crying. Then my mom appears and she's leaving, she's looking back waving, and has no emotion on her face. I'm calling out but she doesnt hear me and doesnt stop. As i'm sitting there crying my dad appears and he is laughing. A cruel, heart breaking laugh and i start to run. It's still dark, but then i end up at my little brother's school. I walk into his classroom to pick him up, since i feel alone and betrayed, he normally cheers me up. He is 7. But he's not in the classroom. So i ask the teacher to call him in. When she asks me for his name, i dont remember it, i start to say his name, but then BOOM blackness again. everyone has left and i'm just sitting there crying.

i can actually here myself crying. and i realize that i'm crying out of my dream too. in real life and i am actually telling myself to wake up, but i cant and i start crying even more. then this light comes and its my mom. she softly touches my cheeck with her hand and i wake up.

i woke up with my pillow wet in tears. and i couldnt get back to sleep after that. what was that all about?

~marie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: california

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Unwanted Feeling

Dreams as well as conveying to us our life messages become a source of great healing and a safe place to release our emotions.

We all have lessons to learn in life and sometimes they are not always easy ones to learn involving intense emotions and situations that bring about tempering of character forgiveness and compassion.

Your dreams reflects at present the dynamics of your inner life and how it is being conditioned by your current outer circumstances, what your dream is also imparting is that there is also a great lesson here to learn, I dont mean a lesson in the sense that you 'have' to learn or a lesson that is being taught you because your a bad person, because there is no such thing as a bad person or a wrong person, but rather what this lesson entails is one of life's most valuable and precious gifts that of learning forgiveness and coming to love oneself.

The parents we have in this lifetime help us to grow in remarkable ways if we choose to see it like this, When we grow our parents are a force with which we are conditioned by, that is we internalise their voices and actions towards ourselves, the critical father becomes our own internal critical voice that we carry with us, even when we leave home, the mother who was not able to love us unconditionally becomes the internalised mother where by we feel unloved regardless of how many people value us and love us we can never feel it because it is a 'program' that we set up in ourselves.

However it is through these experiences that we learn about independance and how to love our selves, we learn that we are at our core intact and our true essence is love, when we come to these realisations we beging to see others imperfections or inabilities to express their love in wholesome ways as conditions in which they got stuck in due to some unreleased hurt that they also experienced in their earl life.

The purpose and evolution of the soul is to heal our line of ancestry so that we can love in a way that is not based on condition, your dream classroom denotes that you are visiting these 'lessons' in your SELF even though you may not be aware of it, it seems like you have a wonderful ability to call upon help and work alongside your 'teachers' at the moment, your teacher here im sensing is your inner guidance that is helping you move through these lessons.

By continuing to connect with the teacher in your dream you connect with that part within your self that your learning from. one way to strengthen this connection is to watch your dreams and continue to write them down this help you to release emotions difficult emotions that you are experiencing and find forgiveness in others that you perceive has hurt you.

True healing comes from forgiving, many people spend all their lives trying to understand why they still feel awful or are not moving forward, and its usually because they still carry the past with them, by forgiving others we release the need for them to be any way other than the way they are through forgivness we come to love others for all their imperfections which ultimately makes us a stronger person. This does not however mean that we should condone the behaviour of others acting towards us in a way that is not conducive to our emotional well being, but it does mean that we release the hurt that we experience through their behaviour towards us, and helps us stay present and in a focus of love.

If you want a good book to read that is also very supportive look at some of louise hays book on 'how to heal your life', and keep in mind that whenever you need more help your teachers are always there to be called upon, some call these teachers spiritual guides.

Best to you Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35, uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Marie,
Marce does a good job of describing the inner life. I would add to that the world of your outer being. I assume you are a teenager. The feeling of abandonment fits {in the dream} with your real life circumstances. It is not unusual for someone your age who has experienced a divorce to have such emotions toward your parents. The whole process has probably changed everyone involved. Your mother is her usual self in many ways but her demeanor or behavior in many ways has changed {has no emotion on her face}. Perhaps she or even you blames your dad for this {he is laughing. A cruel, heart breaking laugh and i start to run}. The divorce and the circumstances surrounding it have left you feeling 'alone and betrayed'. Those things that at one time enlightened your spirit no longer work, which would include your brother's presence {he normally cheers me up}. That part may also be addressing the separation between you and your brother, one or the other living with one parent. The situation gets so bad at times it makes you cry {in your waking life}.

Such dreams are usual for someone in your situation. Time will help heal the pain. But if you begin to really feel depressed then definitely talk to someone about those feelings. There are ways to help get past them but you must let those emotions out by confiding in someone you trust. That is most important.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Dear Marie,

First let me say how sorry I am to hear of your heartbreak. You've received lots of feedback already. I just wanted to add one comment regarding the ending of your dream. It was unclear to me if this was part of the dream, or if it actually happened, but I will treat it as part of your dream experience regardless. You said a sort of light appeared and your mom came in, and touched your cheek and you woke up.

For me, I always like to look for the healing content in a dream. If this were my dream, this would be the healing moment. It would be a reminder to me that regardless of the current circumstances, full of fear, loss, confusion and sorrow, there is a part of my mother who will come through triumphantly and will in the end not abandon me.

For me, as a dream figure, she could be a symbol on several levels. She could be a predictor of hidden strengths in myself I will find over time that will help me to wake from this nightmarish period of my life. She could actually be a corrective reminder that my mom, who may need to abandon her marriage, will not abandon me. She could be seen as a visit from a spiritual guardian, a guardian angel, or a "super-mom," like Mother Mary who will comfort and protect me.

Finally, if it were my dream, I would take great comfort in this ending as it does seem to portend light slowly dawning during a dark period of my life.

Blessings,
Rose

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51 Chicago IL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present