Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If anyone could help me understand this dream.

I had this strange dream today and I;m really curious to what it means. I dreamt about this girl I work with. We are pretty close friends she is married and has kids and I have hung out with her family a few times. But in my dream we were talking and she smiles at me and grabs my hand. She slowly pulls her hand up to her face and with my index finger she slowly pulls my finger down her jaw line and then she kisses my finger. Then she begins to open her mouth and that is where I woke up. It just really startled me and want to know the meaning behind it. Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: If anyone could help me understand this dream.

Pam,
The actions of your office friend in your dream seems to point to something sensual {she slowly pulls my finger down her jaw line and then she kisses my finger. Then she begins to open her mouth}. Explore that possibility. It is the Freudian approach and may or may not apply.

Another more reasonable possibility is your office friend possesses aspects you wish you possessed. You mentioned she has a family and kids. Is that something you wish you had? The mouth is can be symbolic of expressing one self. Pointing to her face {herself} may be pointing to those aspects she possesses. You may wish to express your life in the same way she has lived {married with children}. That could explain the sensual aspect of the dream since it would require intimacy to have children. Hands often represnet an 'ability' of some type. The face may represent the ego or outer persona. Are there desires in your life for what she possesses in hers? There may be obstacles that prevent you from experesing that, possibility a true expression or a physical impairment that prevents you from having what she has.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present