Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help interpreting a recently recurring dream of my spouse leaving me

I've recently had several dreams of my spouse leaving me. Sometimes he is with someone else and sometimes he isn't I can't remember many details other than everytime I wake up I'm very sad.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38 in Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Help interpreting a recently recurring dream of my spouse leaving me

It could be a subconsious fear you have of your spouse abandonning you. You might fear that they are thinking of leaving you for another person, or something.

Sorry I wasn't much help ^^"

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Jody,
Laurie gives a practical and most logical explanation for your dreams. Have there been instances of late that would make you feel that is a possibility?

On the other hand, and at your age a 50/50 chance of the possibility, it may be addressing your own under developed masculine aspects. What the dream would be addressing primarily would be those inadequate masculine qualities, and the causes for them. Yours may be an unconscious emotional fear developed earlier in life where a masculine figure left an impression that involved abandonment. A father who never gave you the attention you required as an adult, or even an earlier relationship where you felt abandoned by the other person.

But that is conjecture on my part. From what you posted it would more likely fit with Laurie's explanation. But then again everything has a source and if you have the time and desire to seek out the source, the above may prove helpful.

To Laurie
Go girl! How long have you studied dreams? Dream interpretation seems to be a natural fit for you. That is the good sign you have a talent for understanding not only dreams but the psyche. Your interpretation is excellent. I'm impressed.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I haven't actually studied dreams at all ^^" I have studied the enneagram and MBTI though. I've jsut been told by a friend ages ago that dream can represent your subconsious fears and stuff, so I make logical guesses, I think... ^^"

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 UK

stats from 7-14-10 to the present