Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a dream from long ago

Hello, this is the first post on this site and after reading through some of these postes and comments i feel like i may be able to get some insight on a dream that I used to have re occuring in my past. So here we go...

The dream begins with me in my classroom in the school I was in when I was in grade 2. And im sitting there when all of a sudden a serge of ergancy falls over me. Then on the announcements sombody says that an individual in the school is a threat to our lives (or a vampire i belive was the word used). Next thing i know is that im out in the hallways and lost, I have a feeling of fear/dispair. So much so that i need to ask sombody for help to get me out of the school, and ever time that I ask sombody to help me that person is always the threat.

This dream re occcurred for me from grades 2 through to 4 if im not mistaken the outcome was always the same. Untill about half a year ago when i had the dream but this time i learned to not talk to anybody and i made it to the parking lot of the school.(the emotions in that dream were less intense than that of my early childhood.)

P.S. I would also like to know what it means to not dream very often at all. After i had that final episode to my childhood dream I cannot recall having any other dreams.

Thank you for reading my story and for the responses i may get.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: a dream from long ago

James,
First of all you dream every night. Everyone does. You just don't remember the dreams. You can learn to remember your dreams if you wish to. If you are interested in learning how visit my page How to Remember Your Dreams.

As for your dreams at an earlier age. Unless you have lived a 'hard' emotional life as a youngster {physical or psychological abuse being the most hard} then the dream is most likely a normal early childhood dream. And since the dreams have ceased to most likely this is the case. Childhood fears are a normal progression of growing up and the dreams of youngsters will often magnify the simplest of fears. To continue such dreams into teen years is not so common but would not rule out the above.

On the other hand if you have had emotional experiences earlier in your life there may be deeper issues that remain unresolved. Because you don't remember your dreams and they have become less intense doesn't automatically dismiss the trauma that may have occurred when you were younger. The fear/despair may represent actual fears and despair in your life. Those experiences may have gotten better but the past is never forgotten until they are reconciled.
Let me know if there were experiences when you were very young that may have left an emotional scare. If so we will revisit the dreams and see what we can come up with.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: a dream from long ago

Oh I see, well I havent had any emotional or physical trauma from my childhood. I did have however a problem at birth, I won't go into a great deal about it but i had an operation that removed a water bubble from my side. I of course lived, that seems to me to be the only trauma ive had from when I had those dreams. That occured when I was just newley born I was told all of the things that happened to me. Could this possibly be a factor in my dreams?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present