Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Space

Im in a fast food place and im sitting in a booth eating by myself. A guy (stranger) walks up and sits across from me to eat. I rationalize there's not enough tables. I never look up at himand he never says anything. I get up and walk towards the counter to get something. I come back and the boy rushed two of his friends onto my side of the table. I get back to the table and they wont get up. I end up on the ground with the girl sitting where I was, yanking at her hair like I was trying to pull off her head.
Walking outside the fast food place, I attempt to continue smoking a ciger thats flimsy, and so huge that i have to hold it with two hangds to support it from falling apart. Im walking over to my boyfriend to show him and I accidently inhale the insides and so I drop the cigar and start spitting it out.Then I look in through the window and my boyfriend and a bunch of people are sitting in the back of the fast food place laughing while im left at a distance observing.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 Las Vegas, NV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope

Re: My Space

Hi Hollister,

Thank you for sharing your dream.

This may sound strange to a Jungian based forum, but what I feel has to be passed on to you is Frued's "Oral Fixation" theory, "Oral Stage".

Why don't you look it up in Wikipedia and see if there are any similarities in the theory to your real life experience. Being relatively young, the dream would be about ego development, so as a means of defining who you are (at the time being).

Being in a fast food restaurant could be about speed, convenience, or less time, so if the oral fixation theory is right it would be about less time or earlier, rather than later.

I can't help but think the pulling of the hair is an infants normal reflex while it is being fed by its mother.

Others may have different ideas to help you with this dream.

Stephen

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My Space

Hollister,
I get the impression this dream is addressing some actual experience in your waking life. The theme 'My Space' may provide the clue to the dream message.

'Eating by myself'. Strangers taking over your place. These suggests someone is 'moving' in on your territory. There simply is not enough room to accommodate these 'strangers'. Since dreams deal with the emotions these may be emotion baggage that are attempting to take over your normal peaceful tranquility. And you can't get 'them' to leave. Perhaps you are yanking at your own hair in frustration. These may all be internal emotions toward some recent experience in your life.

The cigar. Other than the possible phallic symbol perhaps it represents a 'relaxed' state of mind. Because of the internal emotions that address the problem of others moving in on your territory {look to actual waking life experiences} perhaps these experiences are too much for you handle {have to hold it with two hands} and it requires that you 'spit' out these emotions {such a need often helps with the stress}. There may be a relationship of these actions to your bf, it may be affecting him as well as your own well being {bunch of people would represent other aspects you possess}.
Try that on for size and see if it fits somewhere.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present