Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big white luxury car and white sheep

My dream is between 7:50am to 8:15am.
My dream started that I was in a gasoline station but I don't see any person and I was driving a very luxury big white car. I drove out from gasoline station did nothing on it and I made a U-Turn in a narrow U-turn space. After I made the U-turn I saw a white sheep on the pedestrian side of the road walking and I just continue my driving and then I woke up.
The area is a city with average buildings, the road was clean and made of cement but I didn't see any other car and people.
I can't find what this is all about but right now I have a project dealing with gasoline stations and still having problem with it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 @ Riyadh KSA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Big white luxury car and white sheep

Leo,
Since you are in your waking life dealing with gasoline stations then the dream is most likely addressing those issues. Daily life experiences, especially those that place stress on you, are very often the subject of our dreams.

Gasoline can be symbolic of being enthusiastic about something in your life {gassed up}. 'Nothing on it' may suggest you are not as enthused as you thought or wished you could be. Making a U turn may be you wish you could 'go back' and do it over again. But circumstances {narrow U-turn space} may prevent that. The sheep may represent for yourself, following others. From driving a big luxury car to walking as a pedestrian. Perhaps there are fears of the consequences of failure.

Has the job with the gas stations not panned out as you wished?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Leo,

The car you describe sounds like a hire car. How does this compare to what type of car you drive around in, in real life? If it is like a hire car, where is the chauffeur? There is no guide. You are driving yourself. It's also temporary.

The sheep in the city seems like it doesn't belong. It's an icon of the country, not the city. Out of place.

Your personal association with the gasoline station project could be the real life experience the dream is pointing to, or it could be the pattern. So, without breaking any confidentiality rules are you able to express in laymans' terms what the problem is as you perceive it.

The dream could be commenting on a soultion to the problem, or it could be reflecting a different situation that you fell into the same pattern again. KNowing what the problem is in the gasoline station project, may well give further insight into what the dream is actually commenting on.

There is also the "white" theme in your dream. The white car and the white sheep. One is man-made and the other is nature. I have had this theme a couple of times in all the dreams I have had. I point it towards something that is created by me (the ego) as opposed to nature (instincts). So following on from the symbolism of the sheep, above, it would be something along the lines that you feel your instinctual response to the situation feels out of place. Now there are only five instincts that make up the word "CRASH" - Creativity - Religion - Anger - Spirituality - Hunger. Hmmm...Hunger - Gasoline Station. You put gas in the car to make it go, yet when you were in the gasoline station in your dream, you didn't do anything there. Why would you go to a gasoline station and not do anything? What is your attitude towards food, Leo? The stuff we put in ourselves to mkae us go.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Thank you Gerard and Stephen.

I think you both right about my project in the gas station as I had a meeting today and it come out that I have to continue with the temporary solution until the final is made.

Cheers!

One thing I thought about after my original post was that there is no grass in the city for the sheep to eat, which reflects not filling up at the gas station.
Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

There is full of grass only in the area of sheep but in my left side and in my front are all buildings made of stones.

Leo,
Perhaps it is more important to concentrate on what is in the dream rather than what is not in the dream. I am of the mind that the dream states what it is trying to communicate and the choice of symbols {and volcabulary} is meant as the best way to understand the dream message.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

stats from 7-14-10 to the present