Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Earth cracking apart

it was on day light,sunny and partely cloudy when i
was just walking on the road.so just saw a small tree along the road,it happened to me that i should bless this tree so when i start to pray one man game and said to ne that i should not pray for that tree because he blessed the tree before and i stoped.
during our conversation the priest came and just blessed the tree by prying, after few minutes i heard a loud sound like crikect,i looked up to west side thats where saw white clouds getting mixed to make a round shape and the red light came out of the shape fast down to the earth with terrible sound cutting the earth into many parts and everything fell into the sea (disappear)and i remained with defferent people in a small piece of land just shaking (not stable).And that was all about it. PLEASE ADVICE ME.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Botswana

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Earth cracking apart

ph,
I pause and take a somewhat of a different approach to your dream because of your ethnicity and culture {Botswana}. Often such intangibles {assets that cannot be perceived by the senses} are important in understanding a dream.

I get the sense your dream is addressing personal growth issues. Trees are often symbolic of personal growth with the many branches {as in your your native Baobab tree especially} representing the many aspects of the human psyche. A blessing of protection {3 different men blessed the tree} may not be enough {4 being wholeness, completion} to sustain the personal growth you seek in your life. The west side is where the sun sets, symbolic of the completion of a day. The round shape, or a circle, is another symbol for wholeness. The color red {color of blood} is a symbol of life. The earth is a circle and also a symbol for the true self {and possibly the spiritual self}. All of these symbols can be related to and often are representations of personal growth, seeking that highest level of being in one's life.

If the above is correct then this part of you is being 'cut into many parts'. It may be it is causing you not to be your usual self, isolation and not as 'stable' as you should be.

Does this fit with any part of your life?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Earth cracking apart

yes, it does.i thank you so much for intrepretation of this tream because i feel 100% sure of it's meaning as compare to my real life.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Botswana

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present