Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
silkworms

I had a dream about silkworms and a man, I am troubled by the dream to find out if he is some sort of significant person in my life??? I never have dreamed of silkworms before. Please interpret or give me some feedback!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: silkworms

kemia,
With so little info about the dream it is difficult to provide much insights to what it may represent. Was the man someone you know or was he unknown in your dream? If it were some unknown person I would venture to say he represents some part of you and not a real person. As for silkworms, they produce silk, which may represent a need or desire to produce something in your life. Silk is something that provides comfort. Could it be you are looking for a relationship that will provide warmth and comfort? If so that may be the message of the dream. But unless the man is known then it would not suggest that someone is necessarily coming into your life. Rather it is an indication of what you desire. If the man is someone you know then the possibilities change. But still it does not suggest the dream is telling you something concrete about the possibilities of a relationship.

If you could post the whole dream or as much as you can remember then perhaps we will have more to work with. Also, are you looking for that 'right' man?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present