Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my dream

I dreamt that I was somewhere in Europe ( France maybe)and my girlfriend and I where walking the streets looking for a jewelry store so she could purchase gold earings. The dream then takes us back to our apartment where I notice her ex husband changing in the bedroom and this feeling of jealousy comes over me. I turn to my girlfriend and ask her if she has been back with him since we've been together.She doesn't answer me but I have the feeling she had.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 whittier ca

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: my dream

Mike,
If there is not a real suspicion of her getting back with her husband then we need to look at the 'inner' possibilities to the dream. But if there are such suspicions or indications then the dream would be addressing the emotional stress that may be causing. You may feel she is 'shopping' between you and her ex. The jewelry may represent self worth, either yours or hers, or the relationship itself. Earrings may be symbolic of the need to pay attention {hear} to some aspect of the relationship.

The dream could be directed at 'inner' aspects. Perhaps you are looking for your own 'self worth'. There may be a lack of balance {girlfriend and you} that prevents you from being all you can be {gold earrings}. The jealousy may be your own vulnerabilities, perhaps to do with intimacy. The apartment may represent a possessed complex, your most intimate self {husband} in need of changing certain attitudes. You can not reconcile these opposing inner conflicts and have no answer to them. That may indicate a lack of trying to discover those vulnerabilities, a fear to face up to them.

If the first doesn't fit, look at my second possibility. There is that chance both are occurring.
Your response may shine light on the true intent of te dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: my dream

Hi Mike,

Thank you for sharing your dream. The amplification that comes to mind is the TV show of "Extreme Makeover" when a wife goes on the show to improve her appearance with plastic surgery, dental work and exercise. Intially the husband is all for it, but then when the wife comes out the other end a babe, the husband then worries about whether he will be loved anymore by this new woman. Feelings of inferiority, jealousy and insecurity. Of course it is all in his head. She still loves him. But all he can think about is whether he will now be replaced by another and starts to do things in real life that perpetuate/validate this perception.

So does this remind you of anything in your real life Mike? Can be anytime up to about three weeks before the dream.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present