Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the sea

hello everyone :))

i have another dream that need help from you to tell me what it means :)))

i am at a house at the seaside . and i am a little girl . and i want to go to swim but when i was at the stairs thet leads to the beach sudenly when i saw the sea - half of it was normal half was completely frozen with bumps on it big bumps everywhere . and i hear people saying that at the beginig of that frozen part you can play billiard (snuker) . and i am tented to go to play that game but i decided not to and i am just standing there watching that frozen sea .
the line that separates the sea is just in front me .
and i really don't understand this dream . .. oh - and everything is in beautifull white ... :)

tnx - i hope you'll help me like you always did :))

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Beograd , 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: the sea

aleksandra,
This dream may be confronting personal issues from everyday life that only you can know about. It would be pretty much a guess on my part about the true meaning if that is the case. But there are deeper possibilities having to do with emotional issues that may be 'at play' in your dream.

There seems to be evidence in your dream of 'frozen' emotions that may have partial control or influence over you. The house and being a little girl, those indicate possible past experiences when you were a child. The sea often symbolizes the deeper unconscious and that is where past experiences that you may not want to confront lay dormant until you do confront those emotional conflicts. The frozen part would represent a part of you, your emotional frame of mind {albeit unconscious}. The normal part would be your everyday life, living as much a normal life but also living with the unconscious stimulus.

The game of billiards {snooker} may have personal connotations {associations} that only you can understand. But both are played on rectangle tables and may represent a need or desire for wholeness {a rectangle is not perfectly square and it has 4, the number for wholeness, right angles}. This symbol may be addressing a need to find balance and emotional harmony in your life.

The temptation to play the game may represent having to confront the frozen emotions and the cause for them. The line that separates the sea {your deep unconscious is in front of you, hidden within the unconscious and ready for acknowledgement}.

Are there emotional scares from childhood that have yet to be acknowledged? If so the dream is most likely addressing those issues. If not then I suggest you look back at the time of the dream to determine what may be at play then that fits with your dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present