Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pedophile dream

Thanks for your help in advance for interpreting this dream:

I was put in charge of looking after a 10 year old girl for the day (both the family and the girl I knew well, although I can not place them in real life).

I went in to a corner store where I knew the shop owner. The shop owner wanted to show me something across the road, so for some mad reason we left the girl in the shop for half an hour (with the store still open), and no one was there besides her. When we came back we could not find her, I searched everywhere, I was very stressed both for her, and also I was worried about what the family would say. I then saw some other kids that she knew, and asked them if they had seen her, they said yes, and said she had gone off with a man that was 32, who the family knew, and he was known to want to have a relationship with the young girl. The family seemed not happy about this (very understandably), but kind of accepted his behavior, and did not take it further with the police, social services etc. I then felt relieved that I knew who took her, and that the family would have to take some responsibility for what had happened too, but I was still very stressed I could not find her. In the end I found the 32 year old guy, and found out the girl was dead and in a box. I then bet the guy up with the help of a policeman severely. I then went to visit the family and felt all there grief and anger.

Please not: im not into young girls or boys, in fact I much rather prefer people over 35. I also want to have children some day.

Maybe this dream had no meaning ????

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, New Zealand

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Pedophile dream

Hayden,
There is a need to determine if your dream is addressing primarily external issues that come about from everyday life or deeper internal emotional issues that stem from a need to reconcile possible behavioral patterns. At your age {30} you are close to the dividing line {young adulthood and mid-life stages} of normal external experiences that are addressed in dreams and the deeper personal issues that dreams seek to help remedy.

One striking note to your dream is the Subject name you gave to it {Pedophile dream }. Yet in the dream the narrative is stated as "he was known to want to have a relationship with the young girl". Is the pedophile terminology something you added to the dream as the subject or something from the dream that fits. That could be important. Either way there must be some associations to the word pedophile and if you could expand on those possibilities it may go a long way in answering what this dream is wishing to address about your emotional life.

One reason this info is important is the contents of the dream are most likely purely symbolic but with possibilities of the stated patterns of emotional behavior I noted previously. I had rather know a little more about the possibilities before going forward with an interpretation. If you could provide a little more insights about yourself and current experiences that may have to do with family {there are possibilities the dream is addressing family issues using language that is more conflicted than any relationship to pedophilia}. Your use of the term pedophile may have significant meaning to the dream. I am looking at emotional patterns within the dream and terminology can be very important in discerning those patterns.

Let me know your reply and then I will take a deep look at the dream. Personal info may help determine teh possibilities to your dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present