Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dreams. help!

in one i had wanted to take a nap but every clock i looked at was ticking backwards so i couldnt get the time right and therefore set my alarm to get up for work.

when i went back to sleep there was me riding in the passenger seat and my friend driving, she had some errands to run and wanted me to come but we were driving up this crazy steep road and it kept getting straighter and more perpendicular to the ground so i was freaking out so she parked and we got out and crawled on all fours up through like sand the rest of the way until we got to the top and there was someones house and a bunch of broken rvs sitting around and the clouds were covering the top of their house and they had a waterfall fountain thing but the water was running up instead of down.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 tx

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dreams. help!

Dani,
It seems you are facing some very difficult obstacles that you need to overcome in your life. The progress is slow {crawling} and you have to rely on some feminine aspect {either a real person or a feminine aspect} to help you get where you need/want to be. It probably interferes with your recreational time {broken RVs} and may negatively affect your emotional state of mind {clouds}. You may feel you are not achieving your goals or desires {water and clocks running backwards}.

What pressures are you under at the present time? If there is not a female that you are relying on to help with these pressures then the feminine aspects I noted are probably needed {patience may be one of them}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: dreams. help!

i think this helps, i hadnt thought i was under any pressure really but i guess i need to get a new job by summer and im having relationship issues. i rely on female friends to pick me up after freak outs and i always feel rushed in life no matter whats happening.

ill look deeper into my problems and work out some patience too, thank you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18/tx

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

stats from 7-14-10 to the present