Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zeitgeist

Greetings,
Been some time since I've been here. I resigned my job and will live the summer doing my art, getting grounded, and getting my head straight again. It's a ittle misshappen right now. If plans go well will return in the fall.

A friend sent me this link to the movie Zeitgeist. Just watched it. Part 1 has a correlation to Campbell. The entire content is...mind blowing? rhetoric? truth? fiction?... for each person to decide.

I'll spend some time digging for facts before I go.
Click to open new window: Zeitgeist

Let me know what you think of Zeitgeist.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: Zeitgeist

Hi Kathy, Thanks for your post.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Kathy,
Good to have you back. I'll have to wait a few days to view your video because my PC is on the lamb and the laptop I am using is an older model that is slow and doesn't have a lot of memory {much like myself as I age}. It sounds as if you have taken that big step, resigning your job so to concentrate on your art. That is the ultimate heroine deed. leaving society to follow your bliss. According to script you should encounter many helping hands in your quest, things will work out for your support. Here's hoping that does occur.

Your help at the Forum will be appreciated when you find the time. We've missed you.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Gerard,
Yes, to follow my bliss. Plan to camp at national parks to wander nature and see where it, and my bliss, lead.

Have been away from the Forum due to work demands/conflicted. I did not want to project my personal psychological conflicts into dream interpretations. I ventured one tonight. We'll see if I'm still projecting.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present