Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
storm

Hello everyone, it's been quite a while since I wrote to anyone. Well I do feel the need today, last night I had a very interesting dream. Since my sister's death 7yrs ago I've became very close to a family friend(v)the relationship and bond grew and I felt like I had a my sister back in my life for a second time. My sister and I were very close and her love for me was unconditional. However not to stray from my dream , the past few dreams I had of my sister this person (v) is always in the dream. Last night I dream that (v)and I was talking and proceed to show me what she both, I thought It was a bra but when she put it on her head it was actually a veil (white) and I ask her why shy would buy something like that and she reply it's for the furneral (don't know who's) The next I dream last night was that the storm was so bad it broke the tree right down to the trunk, leaving the root in the ground on my front lawn. The next thing I knew I was sitting towards the top of a very long stairs talking to (v)when a ball of fire came down from the sky right against the stairs beside me and start a huge fire , I jump up not realizing how high I was, I became very scard and then I heard my sister telling it's o.k , don't be afraid but when I looked up it was (v) however throught out the ordeal I kept having flashes of my sister and (v)one time it was my sister's hand reaching out to help me and then it changed to (v) I had to cross 3 to 4 steps to make it to the top which I did . As I said b4 I've had other dreams with this (v) in it, do you think my sister is trying to tell me something . (V) and I had a falling out a while back which really damaged the relationship and even though we are o.k now ,I still sometimes feel lost and hurt.Why am I having dreams with these 2 people at the same time.? I sometimes get very sad when I dream my sister because I loved so much. Can u please explain what all this means, am I supposed to say or do something. Please help , I look forward in hearing from you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: storm

Hi Moo,

Your sister and (v) are symbols of some aspect of yourself. Seeing they are known is in all probablility an event that occured in the real world that the dream is commenting upon. What you need to do is figure out what your sister and (v) symbiolise. How would you describe these two prominent people in your life. Their traits, personality etc.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you stephen, however you never mention anything about the fire or the tree, does that not have any special meaning?
I believe u r right in your suggestion with regards to these two people, I will so some soul searching.
Thank you once again.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

HI Moo,
Yes, the whole dream is important. I just wanted you to start with the personifications. From there the meaning of other symbols will come easier.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank U

stats from 7-14-10 to the present