Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don't drink its poison!

This one doesn't sound to horrendous.

In this dream, I'm sat in my armchair and I want a drink, so I reach out and pickup a bottle of limeade. The dream changes when I take the top off. In the dream it's like I've become two people, one side of me is screaming at me not to drink it, coz it's poison. I shout back at myself 'don't be so stupid it's not poison, I just want a drink'. Even though part of me is screaming at myself, I ignore the warning and take a drink and thats when I wake up.

With the most horrendous dreams I've had, which involve sleep paralysis, would it be better to write each dream seperate or all on one page as there seems to be a link with the emotions and sensations I'm experiencing? Theres at least four I would like you to interpret.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Huddersfield

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Don't drink its poison!

Shelia,
It may be best to write each dream on separate sheets and then file them in the order you have the dreams. Be sure to give the dream a subject name and notations at the end of the dream of any impressions you had of the dream, including any waking feelings you have.

As for this dream. The discussion in the dream is a discussion within your unconscious mind. It is between you and you. It probably represents conflicts in your life. The question becomes 'what does the drink' symbolize? One side of you says it is poison. What in your waking life are you taking that could deemed to be poison {not necessarily a poison poison but something that may symbolically be 'poison', or detrimental to your life}? In the dream you ignore the warning. Take that into consideration when looking at what may be the 'poison'.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present