Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A dream of my fiancee' leaving me.....

About 2 days after having our baby I had a dream about my fiancee leaving me. We were getting ready to leave home for a night out(my night) as he said. We went over to my cousins next door while we waited on some of our friends to join us on my night out. While there he walked outside after getting a phone call from his exwife, I got a bad feeling about the call or what was going to happen but I never said anything. He came back in the house and looked frustrated as he asked if I was ready, when I told hime I wasn't and our company for the night hadn't made it yet he looked at me and said he didn't want to wait and that this was my night with him. Well after we got ready to leave he told me that he didn't want to be with me anymore and the whole time he was actually going to take me to his daughters banquet dinner, where him and his exwife was goin to tell me they were back together.... I told him about the dream a couple days later and he said that he was never goin to leave and he couldn't stand his ex for anything in the world because of all the bad things she had put him through, I want to believe him but this dream won't let me for some reason and I keep having it.... Can u help me understand please!!!!!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, west virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: A dream of my fiancee' leaving me.....

alyssa,
Even with your fiance's assurances that he will not leave you there may be 'intuitive' doubts about that. The dream is most likely straightforward in your fear of his leaving. The following statement from your post may indicate this 'intuitive' notion:
"I want to believe him but this dream won't let me for some reason and I keep having it.... "

Dreams are from the unconscious realm, and so is intuition. Such intuitive notions do not come up for no reason but always have a stimulus, something he said or his body movements, that betray what is underneath. I tend to rely on intuitive notions all the time, even when interpreting dreams
I often get intuitive sensations from posted dreams and react accordingly....and they are most always right!
The rest of time it is inconclusive where my intuitive instincts are right or not. I can not remember the last time my intuitive sense was wrong.

I would pay attention to your intuitive feelings but do not push it. The secret to intuitiveness {we all possess an intuitive ability and can expand those abilities} is to let the senses take the lead and not to lead the senses. If there are 'intuitive clues' from his speech or body movements then you may want to question his sincerity. But be sure, find evidence to support the intuitive senses, Most always that evidence evolves when the intuitive suspicions are correct. Don't be caught off guard.

One thing that is important that may over rule this intuitive doubt. Are you prone to be overly suspicious of most things? If that is the case then the intuitive aspect is most likely void of truth. Check your attitude on this before giving great weight to the intuitive notion.
If you are not prone to be overly suspicious, pay attention and give great weight to your intuitiveness.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present