Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
surfing

I often dream of seeing beautiful waves (perfect gentle waves) and I try desperately to get in the water with my surfboard and surf. In my dreams, I am always held up by something, someone and I can never get to the water in time. I feel anxious and frustrated. In my real life, I try to surf and i have alot of fears, insecurity issues related to the sport...even though I love it (when the ocean is calm and gentle.)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31 florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: surfing

jamie,
Most likely your dream is merely reflecting your fears. But it may not only be fears about surfing but other emotional experiences in your life. If you have insecurity issues with surfing then there may be other issues you are insecure about. Does that define your personality, insecure about yourself?

You want to be calm in your emotional life {I often dream of seeing beautiful waves but unconsciously there are barriers {water}. The thing that holds you up, in particular with your fear of surfing, and perhaps in your personality {insecurity issues} will have a beginning, a reason for those insecurities. What caused you to be afraid of the sport to begin with? And if there are other insecurity issues the best thing to do is to determine when and why those began.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present