Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cheating Dream

I have had a reoccurring dream in which I am intimately involved with a close male friend of mine, whom I do know in real life. However, during the dream, I am still close with and seem to be enjoying my relationship with my current boyfriend.

The most recent of these dreams took place mostly on an airplane, with my friend, myself and my friend's young son. There was a hesitant sexual tension between us that we were both reluctant to break, with hands barely brushing and lips coming close to touching.

These dreams have been happening a lot and they're leaving me very confused. I am happy in my current relationship, but the feelings in these dreams are very real and intense. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21, Colorado

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Cheating Dream

Meg,
If I am reading the dream correct there seems to be a 'budding' possibility of a real romantic interest in your friend. These feelings could be unrealized consciously but unconsciously there seems to be a real interest. Breaking down the symbols I come with this:

Airplane: Communication or aspirations to communicate with your higher self

Friend's young son: He would represent the developing interest with your friend. The son is 'changing' into a man which would be symbolic of the change of causal interest to a romantic interest with your friend.

hesitant sexual tension between us: Such activities in a dream of someone your age {to an older person the interpretation would probably be addressing else} usually represent what it states...hesitant sexual tension

Is there a possibility of such a developing romantic relationship? In the dream I am still close with and seem to be enjoying my relationship with my current boyfriend. Could this be making a statement about enjoying the current relationship but unconsciously giving thought to a possible romantic involvement with your friend? What if you were not already in a relationship? Would you be interested romantically in your friend?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present