Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream of Ex

Im currently in a relationship of 15 months. Before this relationship i was hooking up with a ex i dated very briefly. who we will call Joe. I loved Joe to death but idk he just didnt love me back. When we were hooking up< i thought we would get back together but my feelings for him were stronger than the ones he had for me. We are still friends, the flirty, joking kind. I dream about him constantly. Most of the time i am hooking up with him. Then in the dream i remember my current boyfriend & i dont really care that i am cheating! two nights ago i dreamt me and my ex were walking and bumped into my bf & all i said to my bf was "dont be mad!" Any ideas to what this means?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Dream of Ex

steph,
It basically means you still have feelings for 'Joe'. The deeper meaning {all dreams have at least two meanings} may be that you don't care about your own feelings of the indifference your ex shows toward you and you are 'mad' at yourself for letting him take advantage. What you may doing is cheating yourself because you do let him linger in your mind.

Since dreams are from the unconscious realm they often address 'intuitive senses' of the dreamer. Deep down you know how your ex feels and your intuitive nature {through your dream} is trying to inform you of the true situation. You can go through life not having love returned {ex bf} or you can find someone who truly loves you. The unconscious psyche knows what is best for you, it is your wisdom advisor. Always listen to that intuitive self.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream of Ex

thanks a lot! that really put things in perspective. I would feel so bad waking up after a dream of having sex with "joe". I definitely do realize that he still lingers often in my mind

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present