Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snake bites and zombies.

The family (minus my baby son, who was in hospital) were at my parent’s house. I was heading out into the backyard with my 6yo step daughter to play, when I noticed two reptilian creatures on an unknown structure by the back door (outside).
At first glance they appeared to be legless lizards, but on a closer look one seemed significantly larger, or fatter.
As I realised it was a snake my step daughter yelled “Look! Legless lizards!” She ran forward, knocking them to the floor. The lizard fled slithering off in amongst the miscellaneous junk, but the snake was rearing to strike. I thrust my step daughter out the way and stuck my leg out such that it would bite me instead.
Its bite was not hard and if it injected venom, it did not inject much before it let go. It was then I had a chance to look at the snake. It had a brown square pattern on its back and a funny, thin, squashed kind of tail. Its head was similar in proportion to a bobtail lizard.
I went inside and told everyone I had just been bitten by a “King Brown” (somehow I just knew it was one of these snakes). Everyone was very calm about the whole situation, even making jokes about it, to which I laughed along as I rolled up my pants leg to examine the wound.
The wound was a funny symbol, a rectangle (pastel green) with round edges, containing two separate triangles, the upper one (dark grey) pointing down, and the lower one (light grey) pointing upwards.
We went to a childrens’ hospital (where my baby son was) to examine my leg. I looked through toy snakes to find a replica of the one that bit me, but could not find it. The symbol had faded significantly so the nurse said I should be fine, so not to worry about the snake bite.
We went to visit my son (my memory of this part of the dream is sketchy) and somehow found out the hospital was breeding mindless zombies. We did not want to keep my son there so we took him with us. We somehow got our hands on guns, and had to fend off zombies and police who were trying to get my son back.
(My clear memory of events picks up again) We were at a small harbour pylon / lighthouse. I had a rifle and was shooting police trying to climb the stairway around the pylon. I was able to open portals that allowed us to travel to any place where we had been previously, and we were waiting for a portal at the top of the light house to open.
I was communicating telepathically with a police negotiator who was trying to get us to stop fighting. I mentioned we were waiting for the portal to open when asked why we kept fighting.
The negotiator said they would be waiting wherever we went, and that an end would eventually come. I replied “So I am just supposed to sacrifice my son? Let him die?”
The negotiator replied “Is the sacrifice of one life worth the life of all these policemen?”
It was then I had a revelation. The voice was right. The loss of life had to stop. The portal opened and we ran through.
We came out, back at the hospital, which was now over run with the zombies. The negotioator had been right. Saving just my son was not worth the sacrifice. The only thing worth it was to save the world. We fought our way through multitudes of zombies and destroyed the machine producing them.
The credits rolled. Me, my partner, my sons god parents, a friend and a stranger I assume we were trying to set up with the friend (the stranger annoyed me and I felt the match was not working) had been watching a movie at the cinemas. We went back to the cars (which I could not find because I was looking in the wrong spot but everyone else found their car). My sons god mother lit up a cigarette, which the friend and my partner yelled at her for, as it would harm her baby (she was pregnant at the time).

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Snake bites and zombies.

Timmi,
Trying to determine whether the actions in the dream are toward you or are actions on your part is my biggest hurdle. Perhaps you can answer that.

Have you had any thoughts that may cause you to have to fight off, impulses that you know are wrong? Are there any urges you are fighting. If you will answer that question I will be better able to provide a complete interpretation of your dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Snake bites and zombies.

Well, impulses that I am fighting off...

Lets just say that I am angry at the moment. Just over a year ago I had a dispute with a landlord, that went to court. I had to wait 6 months to go to court, but taking the trial that far would mean not breaking our lease until then. The house we were in was unlivable so we had to find another place to live in, which would mean I had to pay two rents which I simply could not afford, so we had to break the lease under the landlords conditions, which basically meant he profited from our loss. I have always wanted to carry out some form of repurcussions for his actions but still fight doing that.

I have also witnessed a decline in the wink-wink nudge-nudge department of my partner. Used to be far more active but not so anymore. And its not just the wink-wink, but show of compassion in general. There is little physical contact. This has increased the urge for self-satisfaction, which is an urge I am fighting.

I also recently had an operation on my back that has crippled my previous sporting ventures. I used to be quite physically active but this has been hampered and I am fighting to become active again (and losing). The thing is sport is a big way I relieve stress and I am not getting that release so I am quite tense.

Those are the basic conditions I am under at the moment.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 - Perth, Western Australia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present