Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fire...

Today I had this really weird dream and for me its weird because this is the first time in a long time that I have remembered the dream. Well, the dream started out of my sister, my mom, and me packing really fast. I got clothes but I could hardly find any clothes that I liked. Then I got my laptop and I could have sworn I turned it off and when I looked at it, it was on but I didn't have time to turn it back on. I grabbed my Ipod and then I realized I was forgotting my most prize possision,my writing book and my story that I'm writing. I really didn't want that to get ruined or anything. Then I heard my mom saying hurry up, so I just grabbed my story folder and my book on how to write good and left my bag there. Once outside I could see a house on fire a block away and The reason we were packing was that someone told us that the fire would be comin this way pretty soon and then I looked down and say my mom with her bag and I asked the lady next to my mom, " Were we suppose to grab our bags?" and My mom said, "Yes! Go get it!" and so the lady unlocked the door and I go upstairs to my room and I started putting more clothes in my bag and Fixing for more stuff to fit in and then I went running downstairs and I saw my mom sitting with our next door neighbors and I was telling her hurry up, lets go! and she told me something but I can't remember, I think she said, We'll go in a second or something i don't remember but I was frustrated and mad at her. And I could see smoke starting to come in and Then I just woke up..... can someone plz interpret my dream??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Fire...

Marie,
The first thing I noticed about your dream is everything is in a rush. Hurry up! packing really fast, didn't have time, running downstairs, let's go! It is as if something is 'on fire' and there is a rush, almost in panic.

Then there is the bags and clothes. Bags often symbolize responsibility. Clothes often represent your persona, your ego, who you are.

Forgetting your most prized possession, your writing. The story that you are writing. Dreams are the 'story' of your life.

Put it all together and it may suggest you are in a time of many responsibilities, rushing to get it all done. And you are ignoring the thing you prize most, your writing {the creative Self, even at your age, is that thing your soul seeks first}.

Did you, or are you graduating from high school this year? So much to do. Rush, rush, rush. Dreams reflect these hectic times. And point to those stabilizing things {your writing-creativity} that will support you in the future when adulthood is full of rush, rush, rush.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Clothes indicate the part of the Self others view.
It represent your persona, how you look at yourself and how you feel others may see you.
Many cultures describe the three-fold nature of Self as: the person we show to others, the person we believe ourselves to be, and the person we truly are. Clothes signify what we allow others to see.Basic meaning - Your persona, the way you see yourself, the way you wish others to see you; your attitudes.

'I got clothes but I could hardly find any clothes that I liked'

'Then I got my laptop and I could have sworn I turned it off and when I looked at it, it was on but I didn't have time to turn it back on'

Are you trying to impress someone else by not being yourself?

'then I realized I was forgotting my most prize possision,my writing book and my story that I'm writing. "I really didn't want that to get ruined" or anything'

your prize possesion,could it be your true self..which no one can take away..being 'you'

(the fire would be comin this way) Feelings of anger or frustration. There is some situation or issue in your life that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Emotions or attitudes that tend to consume you.

'Then I heard my mom saying hurry up, so I just grabbed my story folder and my book on how to write good and left my bag there'
then I looked down and say my mom with her bag and I asked the lady next to my mom, " Were we suppose to grab our bags??" and My mom said, "Yes! Go get it!" and so the lady unlocked the door..

"leaving your bag" is like leaving yourself..Are you forgetting or not on top of your responsibilities?

You asked the lady next to your mom if your suppose to bring your bag? and she opened the door to let you in your house? Who is this lady, who seems to have control of everything?

I went running downstairs and I saw my mom sitting with our next door neighbors and I was telling her hurry up, lets go! and she told me something but I can't remember, I think she said, We'll go in a second or something i don't remember but I was frustrated and mad at her..

'And I could see smoke starting to come in'

To dream of smoke, foretells that you will be perplexed with doubts and fears.

To be overcome with smoke, denotes that dangerous persons are victimizing you with flattery.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Gerard,
Yes i DID JUST GRADUATED ON THE 14TH OF THIS MONTH. Yeah I sot of have been rushing with stuff.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Julz,

"Are you trying to impress someone else by not being yourself?"

Actually, I did at the time I had the dream.

" Feelings of anger or frustration. There is some situation or issue in your life that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Emotions or attitudes that tend to consume you."

Yeah there is a situation, that i am angry and frustrated and i've been bottling up my feeling about the issue.

"leaving your bag" is like leaving yourself..Are you forgetting or not on top of your responsibilities?"

Yeah I am. I'm not really on top of stuff that I should be on top of.

"You asked the lady next to your mom if your suppose to bring your bag? and she opened the door to let you in your house? Who is this lady, who seems to have control of everything?"

Honestly I do not who the lady is.

I think the lady is YOU..now that I think of it..your questioning yourself..you know what your doing wrong and you know how to fix it..Her opening the door to let you in to get your stuff..Letting you know you can open your own doors to getting it together..

CONGRATS on ur graduation

I think your dream also has something to do on what your going to do next.Being scared to the real world (maybe?) school is over..what are your plans in your new life (maybe a question to you?) maybe thats whats bothering you?

No matter what enjoy your life.Life is too short for worries.Just be on top of things from now on.Hey I give you credit, atleast you know what your mistakes are and you admit when your not on top of thing
You know who you are.. take good care of yourself

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present