Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
taking a bath and some guy watching me

Okey,I've been having hard time remembering all the details in my dream.It's only letting me see a few pieces of it.

It was me and my daughter walking and I can't seem to remember the place but I know nothing is near.My daughter needed to go to the bathroom and I told her were almost there.Theres nothing around here and she was like I really have to go now. And so somehow I got this plastic bag and I told her to use it..And that was it.
'the place looks desserted, only sand, lots of sand and it was dim'

Then somehow I was in some kind of small room and I wanted to take a bath so I found two big bucket of water and I was sitting in the bucket the other was my feet soaking in it and and I had a sponge with soap and I was about to scrub myself and some guy opened the door and I was like Im in here and I said get out of here and this guy was gonna close the door but he only closed it a little bit and decided he wanted to watch like he didn't want to leave. I felt brave for a moment but when he didn't listen to me I felt scared also.I was thinking what is he gonna do.I was gonna throw the sponge at him but I woke up cuz of my son..

I can't figure out what this means..Its so weird that my dreams are in bits of pieces

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: taking a bath and some guy watching me

It looked like I was taking a bath in an attic.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

julz,
As for the first part of your dream. I trying to decide whether to approach your dream daughter as herself or an aspect of your childhood. After reading your dream post of May 17th the exorcist is haunting me and your positive response to my interpretation I sense it is primarily focusing on you as a child but could be addressing emotions towards your real daughter also {you do have a daughter I am assuming}. Your age makes me pause to consider a dream as primarily addressing inner issues when very often dreams are primarily focusing on the outer life, associations with real waking life experiences.. The last part of this first part may point in a different direction
'the place looks deserted, only sand, lots of sand and it was dim'

If indeed the dream is addressing your childhood, the deserted place would be in you, an empty place. Sand Is also found in 'Desert' environments. And sand in many ways points to unconscious knowledge ready to be acknowledged {sand borders oceans which is usually symbolic of the deeper unconscious}. That 'stored' knowledge may be something from your childhood that is being repressed, or something that was lost at that age {7 or 8} that you wish/need to recover.

And the word 'dim' could be construed as not being fully in the dark {not fully unconscious or fully repressed}. There is light enough to see. That could be seeing/acknowledging these emotions from your inner child, symbolic of your actual childhood experiences/emotions.

The second part of your dream seems to be symbolically dealing with some type of 'cleansing' but may be about actual experiences as well. Some emotional event that needs cleansing from your soul. Or at least, and the only true remedy, is acknowledgment of past those experiences that are still emotional strong, and to put it behind you, in its proper place, and continue on.

Let me incubate this dream and give my final thoughts in the morning. Most often my intuitive mind that is best at 'reading' in the morning hours, soon after awakening from my own unconscious word.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Last night before I went to sleep I was thinking about my dream. I figured that my daughther in my dream was about ME when I was her age (yes I do have a daughter who's 6yrs old and a son who's 4yrs old)

It's very strange to me how dream works. But your so dead on about everything. Everything makes sence to me
now..From about my daughter how you said about the dim but theirs still light..Thats me right now.I could be in shocked and not all together.But I moved on but I don't understand how it brings me back memories that I wanna forget..

Me and my daughther together in the dream..I think I wanted my mother beside me.Someone to nurture me.To watch me and take care of me, so I dont get lost.Like a guide..To listen to me to what I had to say
But it's something I did'nt have..
No one knows what I went thru..Its hidden deep and I never want to remember it.Like it never happened..

The man watching in my dream when Im cleaning myself..It means Im cleaning and trying to forget who violated me when I was young and thru my teens..
There is alot of hate, madness and alone that I feel but that little light over shines it all.Well its more like trying

That is whats haunting me, all the evil things that was done to me..I am running away from it all.I don't want to remember it.I don't want it to tear me down.I don't want to remember the bad things in life but the good things that lies ahead..I don't want to live in the past, I want to be able to move forward.

So tell me Gerard, why is it making me remember? How would it make me heal?

oh its also probably because my mom had left me since I was 2

julz,
I'll provide a response to your question on healing later today {Sunday}.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

thanks Gerard, take your time I appreciate everything your doing.It means alot to me..

Julz,
I am going to put you off again, hopefully only until later in the day. Yesterday turned out to be more filled with other projects than I expected. This morning I had several dreams to interpret {including one for you}. I want to 'phrase' my response to your question carefully. I know it may mean a lot to you.

Gerard

julz,
What to do to start the healing process. You have already begun, by giving attention to your dreams. And your inner self.

There are two ways to approach these childhood issues. One is to seek professional counseling which of course can be expensive. But to get to the depths of the problem requires focusing on those inner aspects, and those experiences that are unresolved. A good Jungian psyche would be the best route but just finding one isn't that easy. And it would be expensive.

The other alternative is doing what you are doing. Self examination. That is pretty much free but takes a lot of time. I have been at it for 15+ years {having come to final realizations a couple of years ago}. It is what Jung called the Individuation Process. It involves understanding those different aspects of your psyche as well as the archetypal aspects of the collective psyche. This can get pretty deep and does require some real quality time to understand.
Basically it is a self examination of your whole life, beginning with the earliest memories. There will be experiences you may not want to remember but it is essential that you do so. Those are the emotional issues that are unresolved. Resolution is the goal. Looking deep down into the depths of your soul and seeing what is there. That is what dreams do. To do it in waking consciousness is 'individuating' yourself.

If you do decide to seriously self examine your own life and the emotions overcome you, seek out someone wiser who will listen. Just talking about it is great therapy. Don't try to resolve all of these stored up emotions in a day, month or year.
The great thing about this process is while you are learning more about yourself, you are also learning about mankind and the collective psyche as well. You are awakening those 'hidden' senses that provide insights beyond the norm. When I began my own process I knew nothing about dreams and the psyche. Now I am able to read dreams quite well and can see 'within' other people like never before. A great thing to possess when having to deal with the world at large. You are already showing promising signs of intuitive abilities. And I am not just saying that to be 'nice'.

Gerard

Thanks Gerard,but there is no one I can talk to about these things.Last time I opened myself to some of my friends they didn't know what to say or even do.I forgive them for leaving me that one night.I even prayed to god and forgiven everyone.I just asked to never remember, like it never happened.And I can't seem to remember only until now till my dream is telling me something.What my dream is doing is playing a movie about my life.Its something I already know about mylife.Its nothing new.I think its just showing me what I went thru with mylife and how Im still standing.You know before all this even started happening I questioned myself on what I really wanted to do.I wanted to do what your doing, helping people.I wanted to be a counselor or therapist.I figured I would be great at it.Since I've been through alot with my life and I would understand what they went thru cuz, I've been thru it before..Theres times when I would dream I wrote a book about my life.Maybe I should get a diary and write about all my feelings? I don't think it bothers me anymore about my pass.I've moved on! I think my dreams is giving me an answer about how powerful it is to dream.To remember something, that you have forgotten already.How the mind works so mysteriously.It really doesn't bother me anymore.Im looking forward on the future.Its funny how my last dream I was flying free and saving people.What do you think that means?

stats from 7-14-10 to the present