Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weird Dreams

Hi,

Okay this time I went to sleep and woke up 3 hours after, that's not usual for me, so when that usually happens, its cos I was in a dream with someone?? (I know this is the case cos the person logged on msn about 10 mins after)Usually something intimate. One question, why is it I don't remember these dreams??

Another thing.. why do my dreams tend to be faint and not vivid?? And why do I find it hard to remember, that really bothers me.

After waking up, I wanted to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I just eat some breakfast and then done some things then I felt the tiredness so then I went to sleep.

Okay this is the 2nd part of my sleep, and I went to lie down and closed my eyes. First it felt like I was going to astrally project since I could hear the buzzing sounds and feel the vibrations. I think I may of... but I think I just went into the dreamworld.

The first scene was that I was in a school, sitting next to a student, and there was a teacher sitting on her desk (I think a Maths teacher) to the left and she was asking us questions. I was listening and then I started to hear the ear ringing in my dream.. and I was feeling dizzy, then I told the teacher whats happening. Then she was talking and I couldnt hear her or something and I said to her "I can't hear you now" even though I couldnt hear it myself.

Then the other scene (not sure if was before or just immediately after) I might of woken up and then kinda 'astrally projected'. I was in my room, only this time there was ALOT of spiders, the daddy long legs kind, and they were everywhere... And I felt like this place needs a clean. Then I believe I went downstairs. And then I was in another place, and there was this family, 2 sons and parents (they seem familiar to me in the dreamworld). And they wanted me to look after their kids for a while. There were 2 kids, one son was about 8 years old and another one who was about 5 years old. The younger son had an accident to his head. So there was massive scabs, cuts on his head; it looked really really bad and serious. And I was really concerned and I asked him what happened and he said an accident.

Then I took them outside things started to change (I can't remember unfortunately)

Then there was another part of the dream.. the last part before I woke up. I was like in a school, or this kind complex/city, not sure it was weird. And it was like some sort of activity, where you would put something in your mouth, like those dental braces, (the one with the plastic gums and metal wires on the outside). And I put kept putting it into my mouth and then taking it out. Then at the end it got stuck in my teeth and I couldnt take it out. I asked for help and the people said I need to take it out myself. So I went to a little bench, and tried to, but couldnt and alot of saliva was coming out too. Then I think i woke up.

What does it mean?? I hope its not too much for you to interpret.

Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Weird Dreams

Mo,
Recalling your dreams takes some doing. Some people easily remember their dreams but most have difficulty. Your dreams being faint and the fact you have trouble remembering them may be solved by following the techniques on this page How to Remember Your Dreams.

As for your dream. The ear ringing may be a physical thing or it may be a part of the dream's attempt to inform your of something. Do you have the ringing in your ears when awake? As for the message of the dream, have there been recent waking experiences where you 'don't listen' as much as you should to others? That may be the message. But if it is a physical condition {ear ringing} then that may be the actual experience in the dream. It may be something you need to pay attention to when awake {doctor's attention}.

The room you are in would represent some part of yourself, some aspect that 'needs cleaning'. The following language you use from the dream may point to past experiences as a child. Going downstairs in a dream often represents going deeper into the unconscious.
Are there any childhood experiences {especially the ages 5 & 8} that need 'cleaning' from your unconscious, bringing them 'out' so to acknowledge them? The accident to the head may be real physical condition or it may be psychological.

The last part of the dream. Are there associations in childhood to putting things in your mouth? Can you remember what age you were in this part of the dream? If there is not a physical condition to the ringing in your ears, the trouble remembering your dreams may be psychological, you don't want to remember certain experiences from your childhood. Examine those possibilities and let me know what you come up with.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. As for the ear ringing this just happened in the dream so it doesn't require doctors attention. About me not listening to anyone, who?? I'm kinda clueless as to who and why??

About dream recall, my dream recall used to be very very good until a few years ago (around 4 years ago). During that time I became very numb and was going through a hard time, so that might explain the dream recall and the fact it appears faint??

Regarding the 2 kids, I immediately recognised that the kids, particulary the younger kid with the head injury represented me. His damaged and cut head, represented mine. Not that I damaged my like that, but I've been mentally tired for the past 8 years. And I had to drop out of studies because I forgot everything I learnt and I became kinda 'stupid' for no apparent reason. So perhaps this kid represents that?? But why did the kid appear now?? Does it mean it's healing??

About the last part of the dream I was my current age. As for childhood associations of putting things in my mouth, I remember I used to eat tissues, chewing gum and sometimes this bleach powder called 'Ajax' lol. And I used to chew on the top end of pens back when I was around 16-17.

When I was younger I used to have retainers like the Hawley Retainer in this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retainer_%28orthodontic_device%29

This retainer in my mouth and the metal wires getting stuck is a recurring theme for years. What could it mean??

Thanks

I just had another dream with a retainer getting stuck in my mouth.

In my dream I was in a mall, and looking for parts for this toy car that can fly, but then mid-way during the dream it's like I tell people that I have to go to the toilet (bathroom for you guys). And I go there to look in the mirror cos the the metal wires in the retainer is stuck and I always have difficulty taking it out. Infact I think I keep waking up with it stuck.

This seems to be a recurring theme, what do you think it could mean?

Mo,
I apologize for overlooking your response and question. Let's see if we can determine the message of this dream.

Here is a possible meaning to this dream. But it isn't the only good possibility. I'll let you comment and go from there. It fits the pattern from the first dream {childhood experiences}, if indeed that pattern is correct. It may have something to do with the 'mental tiredness' you have felt the past 8 years.

Toy cars that fly is something a child would find interesting. Perhaps this is going back to that period of your life. The retainer in the dream was from earlier times also. It is in your mouth and it being stuck would prevent you from communicating {difficulty getting it out} what this experience was that had so much emotional energy to be filed deep in the unconscious. Is there repression of some past childhood events?

Let me know your thoughts to this possibility.

What are the earlier childhood experiences that may have to do with the retainer or 'things in your mouth that get stuck'? Is not that the pattern you are alluding to? The 'difficulty getting it out' may merely have to do with experiences with the retainer and nothing more sinister. But there seems to be childhood experiences that left an emotional impression that still lingers.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present