Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Past dreams

This was a dream of 2001. In this dream was riding on a Great Elephent and there were one hundred Elephent's behind me and we were moving fast. I looked to my left and i saw palm tree's in line and we are traveling on sand for we are there to conquor. I look straight ahead and there is a great city that arose out of the sand. But before we reached the great city a lion came running toward me saying... Turn back! ..It's not time. Turn back!..It's not time. End of dream.....Here is a dream of 2004. I'm standing on the shore. And on this beach stood three stone's . Each stone was about 3ft wide x 3ft dept x 6ft tall.( The stone's are maybe anchient).And then i saw the Great Elephent break through tree's and a Great Wave of water was behind him. End of dream

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46 Ga,USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Four Dreams Do You Have Wisdom

Re: Past dreams

Cloud,
Elephants have strength, endurance and power. But one thing they possess that may best fit your dreams is memory. The Great Elephant in your dreams may represent a 'great' memory' that has yet to be acknowledged. To do so may release 'hundreds' of other memories {100s of elephants}. This may be addressing repressed experiences and memories.

Turn back! ..It's not time. Turn back!..It's not time.

The lion may represent 'strength' to overcome repressed emotions.

Both dreams have sand in them which may represent 'bordering the unconscious', something within the unconscious that is ready/needing to consciously realized {burying your head in the sand {sand next to an ocean which would symbolize the unconscious}.
3s often represent something not complete {4 is wholeness in Jungian psyche} and 6s soften symbolize conflicts in life, especially the unconscious life.
Ancient...the past. Old memories?

The Great Elephant and the wave of water. Perhaps unconscious experiences, great experiences that need to acknowledged.

You are in those mid-life years and such dreams would not be uncommon. Mid-life are the years of reflection, looking back. There may be traumatic emotional experiences the dreams are seeking to address, or it may be your 'Great' life in general, reflecting on your life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Past dreams

Hi Gerard. I would like to thank you for your reply to my Dream's... It may give you some insight in the way i dream....Again thank you for your time...Cloud

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Ga, USA

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present