Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Custody....?

This lady had custody of Celine (she's about 8 and she's sort of related to me. My mom, my sister and me knew that the lady who had custody of her was hurting her. So I think we were waiting on some guy to tell us if we got custody of her and the guy comes in and he said that we have custody of her. So we take her home and my sistr starts taking her a bath and I go to my sister's room to get clothes for celine. I found her some khaki shorts and a strip blue and white shirt. So I help her get dress and my mom comes in, who's getting ready to go out and my mom isn't all there, like in her head and I knew that and she says." I don't think I should go. what if they get her back" and Celine gets on my lap and hugs me and I look at my mom as if I was saying " See what you did" and thats it. What does this mean??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Custody....?

Marie,
Before I attempt to interpret your dreams {this one and the vampire dream} can you give me some personal info about 'Celine'? is she a real person or a symbolic dream person? Going back to your Fire dream {so adeptly interpreted by Julz} I can see 'feelings of frustration'. Perhaps we are dealing with those same issues. But I need to determine if Cline is a real person.

Note: Dreams of younger people usually differ to those of an older adult in that a younger person's dreams are focused more on current waking experiences whereas an older person would be focusing more on the past. This is the reason I need to know if a person is real or symbolic.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

She is real. She is sort of related to me.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Marie,
Since 'Celine' is 'kinda' related to you in the dream then there is that suggestion you are having 'related' emotions that she experienced. That association probably has to do with some aspect of your relationship with your mother. It may be something recent, an experience that isn't serious, or could be the whole relationship with her. Does she {mother} sometimes act 'as if she isn't all there'? Celine would be you.

The custody part of the dream. Is that symbolic {possession of who you are} or is it real?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Yeah my mother does act as if she is not all there. Well the custody part isn't really going on and I guess it could be me now that i think about it.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present