Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sky diving, saving people

I had a dream that me and my husband was gonna jump out of the airplane and sky dive.I saw an airplne (like a private airplane twirling in the air doing some kind of stunts..We were excited and I was asking my husband are you sure ? you really wanna do this?
Then I saw this guy on the cell phone and he was arguing with the guy flying the plane and the guy on the cell was talking about we are licensed its our business.Were fine,I was trying to listen if there was a broblem but I was too excited to fly..I think the pilate was worried he was gonna run out of gas and my husband was like he will just have to refill before we go..Next thing I know we were on the plane and I think we jumped off and we were just flying free it was smooth and we were having fun.I even went really fast.(like to see how fast I can go) and that was it.

Another of my dream I was outside like a backyard and I saw a big airline who was out of control.It wasn't going fast but it was slowly twirling like its trying to get control and there was smoke coming out and it finally hit the water like a river (fast river) and people were yelling. And I followed to were the river took them and people went to get help and the plane fell to a cliff but everyone was fine and people panic
and some broken the glass and trying to get help out of the plane..I got this rope that seem to hang into something (it might of been a helicopter or it could of been just hanging from something else (like it just appeared) I was swinging into it trying to get infants and kids out of the airplane and then the women and then the men and even the ones the were badly injured and then I grab into this person who was huge I was hoping I have enough strenght to pick her up and save her and I did..That was the end of that dream.

theres two more I remember but I'll post it later..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: sky diving, saving people

Okey the other dream is buying a beautiful gown that cost me $174 dollars (lol) how funny those number mean something to me 1 is my path number in numerology 7 is the month I was born 4 is the day I was born..the meaning of numbers in a dream means
1. Initiation-One is the number that initiates action. It may represent the source of life or oneness of all creation. Its associated shape is a point.
7. Philosopher-Seven is the symbol of completeness-an idea originating from the belief that the world was created in seven days. It was believed that the soul renewed itself every seven years and hence the belief that to break a mirror will bring seven years bad luck, as mirrors are a reflection of the soul.
4.Homemaker-Symbolised by the square, four is the number of stability and harmony. It may also relate to the four seasons, the four elements, and Jung’s four mental functions of thought, feeling, sense and intuition.
Theres more meaning to those numbers its also funny how it says homemaker when thats what I do now (lol) I have like 1 more year so my son can go to school and find something I would enjoy..
Sometimes I feel like maybe Im thinking to much of this..Just by what my husband tells me.

Sorry back to my dream, there was this boy who asked where he could buy a donut.The lady said theres two places to get it donkin donuts or crispy creme..He said which one is better?I said you never had any of them so we said crispy creme is soft and fresh.Donkin donuts its always seemed dry to me..That was it and he left and we walked pass the stores.

Then another dream was I was taking pictures of my mom,friends and me riding a bike and it seemed happy with no worries..Thats all I remember..Take your time Gerard I gave you so many dreams to work on
and you have so many others to do.Im in no hurry so take as much time as you can..THANK YOU! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

julz,
I'm making a post so the dream will be at the top of the list and I won't overlook it.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

thank you!!

julz,
I get the impression the jumping from the airplane and sky diving represents 'getting away' from something and hopefully landing safely in the process. It probably is in conjunction with your husband {"are you sure you want to do this?"}. He seems to be in control.

The guy on the cell phone may be your own masculine self questioning the decision process. Does your husband often make decisions that are not soundly thought out, yet insists everything will be fine?

The excitement in the dream on your part probably applies to some experience in your waking life that has got you excited, probably having to do with your relationship with your husband. But you are afraid whatever good that is coming from this may 'run out of gas'. The last part of the dream may be a desired result instead of actual practicality. But the thought is exciting, and your husband's co-operation may be a good sign.

Have you not stated that your husband is beginning to see how your dreams are correctly identifying the relationship, a positive sign?

The airplane out of control, and trying to get control, that most likely applies to the above. The dream seems to be addressing the desire and need to save those things in your marriage, and family life, that often seem endangered.

Donuts are round, a circle, representing wholeness and balance in life. The description of the two stores may say it all. One is creamy, easy to digest. The other is harder {Dunking Donuts}. These probably apply to your life that would provide a more 'beautiful' outward look {gown}. The numbers are describing you.

The last part about taking pictures, wishful desires, thoughts of what you wish would be.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Every thing you just said Gerard, are thoughts came to my mind..Everyone hopes for a happy ending in the end

Thank you!!

stats from 7-14-10 to the present