Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fr. Anthony Triptych

Dear Stephen, Gerard and others who care to comment,

It's been almost two months since dreaming of Anthony. I wasn't so naive to think I'd never dream of him again, but I wasn't expecting to have a series of three on the same night. They are short, so I am going to post all three. Thanks for your insights!

Leaving the Labyrinth

I am simultaneously at St. Stan’s and in the center of a Celtic Labyrinth. I am now leaving the labyrinth and simultaneously getting into my car (which seems smaller than my actual one) and driving out of the St. Stan’s parking lot. They don’t actually have one and this dream lot is huge, like you’d find at a mammoth shopping center. Anthony is following me on foot and talking in conciliatory tones, trying to get me to stop, saying he’s planning on contacting me, getting together with me. I resolutely ignore him, keep my back to him and at one point even cover my ears so as not to hear him…as if resisting a siren’s call.

The Conference on Depression

I am at a conference on treating depression naturally at a large Catholic complex. I think it is a combination teaching hospital, university and convent. It’s very modern. I’m sitting in the back of the room on a bench with another man (a friend in the dream but I don't know him) who has asked me to come help him take notes on this conference. Someone is on stage lecturing. Along the right wall is another stage on which sits Anthony and several others. He is there to direct music! I have not paid any attention to him or even been aware of his presence, but (as will happen during a lecture) I start to get bored and decide to glance at him. Sure enough, as usual he is looking at me. I am miffed I let him catch me checking him out and look away. Then, he gets up to lead the choir, which stands and performs the “heaven rushing in” exercise (this is an energy exercise where you hold both arms up to the heavens and allow chi/grace/whatever you need to flow in).

I get up at this point and go to use the bathroom. Another woman, about my age and obese and very friendly and happy helps me find the bathroom (she is looking for it too). We walk in and joke about how Catholic the bathroom is (there must’ve been crucifixes or something) and I walk to the handicap stall. It is absolutely gorgeous. It has a beautiful kneeler in it of a very good polished wood and rich, dark red cushions. The stall has all glass windows around it that over look glass windows that frame the entire bathroom. The logic is this: if you are in the bathroom and it’s time to pray the angelus, you can just get up and pray it right there in the stall! You will be looking out over a gorgeous vista of blue sky that extends as far as the eye can see. But it’s not noon or 6pm, so I close shimmering gold curtains and sit to use the bathroom.

The Kiss for the Sleeping Prince

I am with six other women and we are all sisters. We’ve been asleep, sleeping in our white undergarment—a thin, cotton shift—and white caps. We are sisters spiritually/religiously, but I feel as close to them as if they were blood sisters. I wake them and say, “OK, it’s time! Fr. Anthony is coming and we’re going to wake him up with a kiss. Let’s practice!” So we all practice, the older sisters showing the younger ones how to give him a perfectly chaste (in all the glorious sense of that word, not in any way implying repression of sexuality), loving kiss on the cheek. Because, Anthony is coming, but he is also sound asleep. And when he arrives we will awake him by administering this kiss—all seven us at the same time—in perfect harmony.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51, chicago

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Fr. Anthony Triptych

Rose,
Since it was Stephen you were primarily consulting about your 'Anthony' dreams I will direct this to him. He is in the best position to help you work things out with 'Anthony'.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present