Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seducing A Terrorist

(Gotta post this before I forget it!!!)

So last night I had this dream that a terrorist group was planning on destroying the United States. The head terrorist was in my house with me and a few other people.

As always in my dreams when I'm faced with evil, I tried talking to him. I wanted to get down to why he was so full of hate and why he so badly wanted to kill.

I guess I ended up in his lap and we started talking about kisses. I asked him if he had ever been kissed. He sighed and told me that only one woman had ever kissed him and he was very upset about that. I knew that if I gave him what he wanted, he might not destroy the US. So I started kissing him. I was completely disgusted and even now the memory makes me sick.

Finally, when he got all that he wanted, he left. He never said whether or not he was still going to launch the attack. So we all waited, and nothing happened. I was fairly proud of myself.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Seducing A Terrorist

Aaron,
Since we have established that the primary conflicts you are dealing with are 'inner' conflicts, it is only natural to assume the terrorists in your dream is 'self terrorist' that threaten your whole being {United States}. It is your house, the house being you. The other people would represent the other aspects that make up your psyche {good and bad}.

The conversation is with yourself. That take and add it to "I wanted to get down to why he was so full of hate and why he so badly wanted to kill" and you can see the conversation is about those inner conflicts.

The next paragraph probably best addresses the major conflict.

"I guess I ended up in his lap and we started talking about kisses. I asked him if he had ever been kissed. He sighed and told me that only one woman had ever kissed him and he was very upset about that. I knew that if I gave him what he wanted, he might not destroy the US {US, short for United States}. So I started kissing him. I was completely disgusted and even now the memory makes me sick."

This is surely addressing the need to accept who you are. And it probably is addressing those natural desires of the human psyche that are about love and romance. You were 'naturally' upset about kissing a woman since it goes against your orientation. But being sick about kissing a guy, there lies the problem. That is what you must overcome.

How do you do that? What do you think?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

But in dreams, I have never before been disgusted while kissing a guy. Or anyone, for that matter.

When I thought about it, the terrorist was someone I had no feelings for, except repulsion, and I was almost forced to kiss him.

So my only explanation is that I shouldn't force myself to like anyone. I need to wait for the right one to come along. He will come. I shouldn't force myself to like anyone just because I'm lonely.

Does that work?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 TN

Aaron,
That will fit with your desire for romantic interests. But this is as much about 'kissing' your inner self, accepting who you are as it is romantic interests. Dreams address the different aspects that are in conflict, double duty if you will, both the outer and inner conflicts. While the dream may be addressing your desire for the right guy in your life, so to it is addressing the 'right guy' in your inner self. That guy is the one you are having a hard time accepting.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present