Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tried Dying

I was in this humungous stone room that had a bunch of little rooms off of it. And there were little channels of water like 3 feet deep in each room. Kinda hard to explain. I was with a bunch of people I didn't know. And there was this like Indian guy, he looked like and Indian/Native American, who was chasing me and these people, and the Indian/Native American had a gun and was shooting us. We were all running and swimming in the water. He killed all the other people and I was the last one. A giant stone pillar fell on my back I was crushed beneath it face down in the water, it felt like my lungs were filling up, but there was no pain. I somehow managed to escape, from beneath the pillar. The Indian/Native American was still chasing me, I managed to escape for a bit and...I tried drowning myself in the water, so he couldn't kill me. I kept trying, but I also seemed to float back up to the surface. He never got me though cuz I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: watzit2ya

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Tried Dying

watzit2ya,
watzitgona2tak to get your age? Age is so very important when interpreting dreams. At least when using Jungian psychology as the basis for the interpretation.

Are you under a lot of stress, perhaps emotional conflicts that may be consuming you? I sense deep seeded conflicts that may have taken some control of your life and personality. You may at times be 'drowning n emotions' because of these inner conflicts.

I'll give a more complete interpretation in the morning. These 'perceived' conflicts may be something that is deep and damaging or they may merely be reflecting your personality, a conflictive ego that is unconsciously motivated by inner turmoil but is not so deeply rooted to cause a neurosis, or worse. Your age may help determine which is true.

As for location. Is your 'noles' the Seminoles of Florida State? If so perhaps that is a part of the conflictive attitude you possess. Been a few years since coach Bowden has produced a national champion. Winning is everything at FSU. Is it for you?

Perhaps I am getting ahead of myself in assuming the above. Then again, maybe not. Its the little things that give you away.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present