Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
interpret this dream if you can

last night i dreamed i was being given a ride on a motorbike by my dad and we were being followed by 3 red buses. i was a bit concerned that the buses would catch us up and wanted him to go faster. although i wouldnt say i was that i was that anxious because the dream felt quite comfortable

any interpretations would be very welcome

ta

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Re: interpret this dream if you can

Your dream is calling for your attention.You have some kind of fear and pressure that your trying to avoid.

Red is an active, affective colour, full of passion and emotion, love, mercy and compassion,intense, hatred, greed, energy and anger.

Ask your self, what are you afraid of??

Is it about 'TIME spending' with your father??

"although i wouldnt say i was that anxious because the dream felt quite comfortable"

In a hurry that time will catch up but you also wanna take your time with him..

GOODLUCK! julz

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

hmmmmmmmmmmm thats interesting, im currently feeling pressure money wise and possibly needing to change jobs because of this. also a friends dad died recently and i dont spend alot of time with my dad

basically pressure and running away are common themes in my life at the moment

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Well, now that you realize your problem next thing to do is face it..Problems never go away specially if we ignore them. Now that you know yours, make a solution running away and complaining will never get anything done, right? It sounds so easy to say than done huh' take your time but make sure you make progress

take care eric

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

will do

Well done julz. The best way to understand dreams is to interpret them. You are off to a delightful start.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present