Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mammals

I slept great last night but had some weird dream that is addressing to something.Need your help to what you might think it could be..

FIRST dream I was standing on to something and I can see a calm water. I also saw a rhinoceros coming at me starring me in the eye. I wasn't scared and it didn't look like it was gonna attack me. It just came from the water and walked towards me..Then I saw an elephant who was also atarring at me in eye. I was amaze at the elephant. It looked like as if the trunk had bowed to me. Then it was lots of dolphins one looked as if I was one or riding it.I could only see and felt I was swimming with them. Then there was this huge one who seemed to watch over them..That was it..

MY INTERPRETATION:

To see a rhinoceros in your dream, suggests that you need to forge ahead toward your goals and do not take "no" for an answer. Do not let any obstacles sidetrack you from your destination. You need to be more aggressive.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Mammals

oops can you delete this one

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

julz,
You may have hit upon something that fits with your dream 'rhinoceros'. It may be the need to forge ahead is changing those conflicts in your life and not be sidetracked by events that may want to throw you off track. These emotional conflicts are staring you in the eye {literally as well as metaphorically} and to back down from either one would not help solve those problems.

The inner rhinoceros would be your own inner conflicts while the outer may be your relationship with your husband, and those related experiences that are causing much of the inner/outer conflicts. The inner is an unconscious adventure {water}.

But the dream opens up with "I can see calm water". This may suggest that talking with your inner self, as well as talking with your husband, is paying off. There is slow progress, but progress none the less.

Another positive aspect of the dream is the elephant. The elephant is a symbol of 'intellectual wisdom', unconscious wisdom and strength. Just by examining your dreams you have placed yourself on a track of healing, discovering within yourself the negatives and the positives that will facilitate that healing. You are swimming in the unconscious, the self examination that has true healing powers. The elephant bows down to this aspect of your psyche.

The dolphins are also a positive aspect. Inner awareness, healing energies, spirit guides. You have this 'huge one' that is watching over you. In mythology there are the helping hands that are available to those who stay the course {self examination}. This is the hero/heroine path and by participating in your own self discovery you are participating in that heroic pattern of behavior that the myths speak of. May sound far fetched but it is the way of nature.
Stay the course and there will be balance and harmony in your life.

One last thought. You state your husband is trying very hard to control his anger. His awareness of the causes of his anger is one way to help in that endeavor. It is your persistence and desire for a 'whole' and happy family that is driving his actions. That is a part of the task before you, taming the wild animal within him.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank Gerard you've been a great help! I knew this was something good. But I also wanted to know your side This dream is one of the dream I won't ever forget Im on my way to the right path

Thanks to you..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29yrs old - las vegas, nevada

stats from 7-14-10 to the present