Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tornado

I had a dream the other night that I was looking out a window and I was thinking about a person that I would like to know better. I was thinking "Will this person come into my life?" and then suddenly I saw a tornado form, but it was little black specks that swirled in a form of a giant tornado, it came at the window and then I could her it bang as it hit the window, but it didn't break the window. Then I saw a few more tornados before the dream faded away.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: tornado

Susan,
It may be important to know if the person you were thinking about was a real person or someone positive you wish to come into your life. Was it a real person and was it a male or female?

Tornadoes often represent emotional 'turbulence', perhaps something that could be destructive. If the person in your dream you want to know better is not a specific person then the dream may be pointing to aspects about yourself that you need to know more about. In fact even if the person is real it could have the same meaning; getting to know yourself better. Windows often offer views into the unconscious. The fact that is a 'her' banging at the window may also indicate something about yourself that needs to be recognized. You are unable to realize these aspects, perhaps because of some past experience that has left 'marks' of emotional turbulence in your psyche. It could involved repressed emotions if the past experiences were so destructive you do not want to remember them {again, the window to the unconscious}.

Were there such past emotional experiences you may not wish to remember?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

It is a real person and it is a male person. I meant to say I could hear the tornado bang against the window.

Susan,
That could make a difference to the interpretation. If it had been a female the more likely it would be about the need to learn more about yourself. It could hold the same meaning in a secondary aspect {getting to know more about your masculine aspects}. But being a known person may be as much about your desire to know this guy.

If so then there may be some unconscious resistance to that possibility. The small specks may be 'small' aspects/attitudes/personality traits this person possesses that could turn in some bigger disturbances. The banging against the window may represent the unconscious picking up on these aspects and intuitively providing a warning. Consciously you may be overlooking or ignoring these aspects {did not break the window symbolizing not breaking into the consciousness}.
Are there such 'questions' about this person that you on second thought could be a problem in a future relationship?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present