Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two dreams back-to-back

Alright, here goes. After the first dream I fell back asleep and had the second dream.

I was getting ready for some special event. My grandma was there, and so were maybe three other girls whom I have never met before. There was a bit before this, but I remember getting out of a bathtub. I noticed a spider, or maybe a tick, on the end of my finger, and tried to squish it with two fingers instead of waving my hand around trying to get it off. I looked back over to the tub, and I saw a hole n the wall near the faucet filled with orange eggs, the same color as the spider. I could barely see the actual tub, because there were people in the way, but the water was now full of tiny bugs. I decided that it wasn't important, it was done, and forgot about it. My grandma then led me to a jewelry box and told me to pick something out. I didn't like much of it, but I picked out a black cord necklace with a small stone on the end of it. Grandma (who hadn't been noticed until now)held up a black, white, and yellow striped shirt, picked up a yellow and black necklace, and told me to wear those things. I agreed. Then I walked into another room, and Grandma was sitting there. My mom came in behind me and slipped this beautiful pinkish/rose colored shirt over my head. Mom laced up the back (apparently a corset shirt) until I couldn't really breathe very well.

That's where that one ended. (Apologies for the length of this post!)

The second one started in the middle of a kind of circular water thing. (Imagine a water park ride, the one where you sit in the tube, the sides are all cement, and it circles around. I believe it's called the lazy river or something?)I was in the water, fully dressed in street clothes, and there were people there, but only one in the water (also street clothes), a woman. The water was a bit gross, yellowed. For some reason I held my breathe and just kind of floated in the water along the river (no one could see me from where I was standing). I went past once and they didn't notice. I went around the second time, thinking that I couldn't hold my breathe much longer, and the woman pulled me out. For some reason I really trusted her. She decided that I should be on her team to try to find out what had happened there. There was a big, jagged hole next to the river, and there had been an explosion. I went around to the other side of some boxes, and saw a person dart out from behind them and start running. I called to the woman, and tried to catch the guy, but he jumped into the hole and disappeared, and everyone knew that once you went into that hole that he had created, you never came out again.

I hope, as always, that you can shed some light on my dreams. ^.^

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, MI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Two dreams back-to-back

Sera,
Because dreams of a teenager are a bit harder to understand due to the possible waking life associations, could I get you to provide a response to your last posted dream Odd sister-related dream. Knowing your response to that dream and interpretation may help in understanding these two dreams.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Two dreams back-to-back

Oh! :P Sorry! I'll do that.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, MI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present