Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Small Plane to Scotland

In my dream, my father decided to take us to Scotland, but decided to build a small plane in order to take us there. When we finally got there and enjoyed it a while we were getting ready to leave, but dad realized that he left the fuel to get back home at our departure, so we were stuck in Scotland.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 in Indiana

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Small Plane to Scotland

Michael,
I've given thought to your dream and have as many questions as I do answers. At 18 my first impulse is to ask 'what experience of recent that involved your father would may fit with the dream'? Dreams of teenagers more often are about recent waking experiences that have some emotional value. And why was Scotland used as the destination? It may have associations to the actual country {you may have seen something about Scotland recently or have real associations in some way}. Or it could even be referring to a person named Scott {and relates to that person in some emotional way}.

The thing about the dream that stands out for me is your dad having to 'build a small plane' to get there. Could that in some way refer to a need to 'build' or trying to avoid the real costs of doing something or getting somewhere {other than Scotland}? And the fact he left 'the fuel' at home. Fuel could represent emotional substance. If so the dream may be pointing to the relationship with your father and a lack of emotional substance in that relationship. Such a short dream leaves a lot of questions. I suggest you examine the relationship with your dad and see if the dream could fit with that.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present