Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream of a rat

i had a dream recently where I was walking to work on the street one morning wearing a black coat and I felt something heavy on my right forearm. I looked down and saw a black rat attached to my arm. i tried to shake it off but it stayed gripped onto my arm. what does this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 london

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dream of a rat

geri,
Such a short dream leaves little to work with. But the possibilities include unconsciously {black coat} holding onto to something that is 'gnawing' {rat} away at you. It probably involves some type of past life experience that you can't shake off. Since you were walking to work I would look that aspect of your life to help determine what it is that may need to be let go before it becomes more emotionally troubling. It could possibly involve a male {right arm}.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present