Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recurring dream

HI,

I hope that you can please help us.

My girlfriend is having this recurring dream, that involves her and a guy that used to be her close friend. These dreams are usually sexual in their nature. I know she misses him, they've been good friends for a long time. The reason he's not her friend anymore is because of his current girlfriend who is controlling his life and won't let him talk to her. This has been in effect for about 5 months or so, but the dreams have only started about 2 weeks ago, and it happens every night. It really seems to bother her, I can tell it's eating her up on the inside, and she wants them to go away (and so do I). She says she feels bad about having these dreams, and that she should only be having sexual dreams about me.

Is there any sort of symbolism in this? or anything we can do? We both just want these to stop.

Thank you for any help.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Recurring dream

Tomjoe

Before this dream is analysed, it is important that the point of contact be with the dreamer themself, and not a third party, there are a lot of minor details that could make a difference. An excellent recent example of this is in the recent post "Not recurring dream, but recurring place." Thus discussions should be with your girlfriend directly.

It is hard to tell whether the dream is symbolic or whether it refers to unconscious desires without a more detailed description of actual dream contents.

Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Recurring dream

Tomjoe,
I second Rook's reply. There is too little dream content to be analyzed and a lot of conjecture. Have her post a complete dream and perhaps we will be able to shed some light on its meaning.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present