Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tornados and broken glass

i had a dream i was out in the neighborhood with my best guy friend when we heard a tornado was comming, and went into a neighbors house. in this house though i remember seeing my youth group pastor from my church with his wife and children, as well as a few of my female cousins, and some of my friends from my young adults group. i remember looking out the window watching the tornado whirl around the neighborhood and saw it aproaching us, i told everyone to stay down and cover themselves with something, the tornado then blew right by the house causing the windows to shatter but the house was still standing. when it left and i was ready to get up i remember spitting up peices of glass that came into my mouth (but no blood). i then continued to watch as the tornado kept swirl around until it finally went far away from us. everyone else was fine. no injuries or anything.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 USA, CA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: tornados and broken glass

Hi Monica

What I interpret from this dream is that your unconscious has percieved some event or circumstance approaching [the tornado] that will drastically alter the way that you look at things [shattering windows] and shatter the illusions of the way in which you express yourself [shattered glass in your mouth].

As you are in a neighbours house, with a number of people from different social / family circles I would say this has to do with your social interactions. Have you had any 'emotional storms' (or arguments / fights) or radical changes in your life that have changed the way you see your friends and family, and / or has resulted in a realisation of some illusion you have in the way you express yourself to them (perhaps you don't realise the way you speak to them)? Since everyone else is unharmed it may not be harmful in your relations to them, ie you have not 'killed off' any friendships.

Since, in the beginning of your dream, you are outside with your 'best guy friend', and you see the tornado and go inside, it could involve:

- a realisation through your friendship with this man that has become conscious

- some part of your masculine side (that is inherent in this friend) that has come into your conscious awareness

Keep in mind this is in regards to the way you see and express yourself to your friends.

Does this make any sense at all?

Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present