Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ex girlfriend

I had a dream. My ex girlfriend was sitting on a bench. I walked over and sat down on her left side. She got up and walked away. She then came back and sat down on my left side and held my hand.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 NH., USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: ex girlfriend

Hi Michael,what did you feel when she walked away and when she held your hand? Was she sad sitting on the bench? Was the bench in a park or a beach?
Every detail is important How long ago where you broken up?

This could be something from the past or its some kind of wishful dream.

Sounds like a sad story what happened? I got 3 answer to what it could be. Can you tell me more to your story?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

We broke up about a year and a half ago.
The bench was in a park. When she walked away I felt very sad. When she returned and held my hand I felt happy and secure. I also placed my right hand on top of both of ours. I also remember her saying something like "in a week or for a week".

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 NH., USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Hi Michael

I have pondered over this dream over yesterday and last night.

All I can suggest is that perhaps, since left is the side of emotion, you say you sat down on her left side and she walked away. She came back and sat on your left hand side and held your hand.

Perhaps this is saying that she did not have an emotional connection with you, but you had an emotional connection with her, and was a source of comfort and support for you?

Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

To dream that you are at a park, represents a temporary escape from reality. It indicates renewal, meditation, and spirituality. It is also an indication of a readjustment period after a serious personal conflict or an ending of a passionate affair.
(thats from dream moods dictionary)

I feel that your dream is a replay of what you guys went through when you guys were together..Was your relationship on and off again?(she would leave you, then come back) Maybe your dream is letting you know what went wrong with your last relationship is something you need to improve on to make this one work..Are you in the same situations now? Do you have a girlfriend? Are you missing your ex?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present