Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dreams of husband cheating

why do i keep haveing dreams where i catch my husband cheating on me with another women when he has never done anything to even have those kind of dreams?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: age48 location arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dreams of husband cheating

debra,
Two possibilities I see in this very short post.

If there is not the slightest possibility of any fear of him cheating, then he most likely represents aspects of your own psyche. From Soul Future:

the behaviour of the spouse in the dreams is likely to be mirroring back to you some aspect of yourself, possibly unacknowledged, that needs to be addressed in your own waking behaviour

In other words your masculine aspects, or your animus is 'cheating' thus making it unreliable when needed. You may lack needed masculine skills.

The other possibility, and the one I believe best fits, is the cheating is not with some other woman but the woman within you. He may be fulfilling his role in some {perhaps most} aspects of the relationship but deep down you sense he may be holding back, cheating, on other aspects. Dreams are intuitive and intuitive feelings are always correct. Do you feel he is 'cheating' you in some aspects of the relationship?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

No i don't feel he is cheating me in anyway. He is the most loving ,giving careing man i've ever met.. Anything i want he gets for me . Could it be that our sex life is little to none now ? I'm 48 and he's 35 we both have gained weight in the past few years . But only have been married for 7 years ... hope this help alittle more .And that you for getting back to me so promped.....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: age48 location arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

debra,
There it is. The sex issue could very well be what provoked the dream. The 'other woman' that he is cheating with is that person you used to be, younger and more attractive. Dreams focus on how you feel at the time of the dream, and on issues that are strong within your psyche. Feeling less wanted and a dream of him cheating is expressing how you feel about yourself as well as how you perceive he feel toward you. Thus a dream of cheating when there is not an actual act him doing so. You are probably substituting a natural decline in sexual experiences to how you feel about yourself.

What to do? Either make yourself more attractive {do you exercise, watch your weight?} or sit down and discuss your feelings with him. I suggest you do both. The first option may not only help in your relationship but would also be beneficial in taking care of the body {the temple}.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present