Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eye Dream

Out of nowhere, I was walking into a room for an eye procedure. I wasn't aware that I had one. The room was a little dark. There was someone there already that had just gotten through with their appointment, but something had gone wrong. Apparently something happened to him that left him in a vegetative state. When I walked into the room, he was sitting on a wooden bed/box on the other end with a blank look on his face. He was a young normal looking guy with shoulder length brown hair. He laid down and I believe passed away. When I sat down in the chair, he sat right up and the doctor said "no that's impossible" (it had been several minutes)and they went over to try and calm him (the dead previous patient). When the doctor (who was a female)started my procedure, I found myself standing over her shoulder watching myself get the procedure (like an out of body experience). She had some sort of pen type "scraper" scraping the surface of my eye (my right eye). My eye was large and was solid white, no color. Wherever the "scraper" was, the veins in my eye became bright red and then back to normal as the "scraper" passed. I woke up suddenly after this. That was all. Very strange to me

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 Alabama

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Eye Dream

Chip,
The dream may be addressing some aspect of your life that you need to give attention to. It may involve an experience that ended up in disappointment and left you unable to function as you normally would. This experience may cause you distress when you think about it and you think it is impossible to heal after the experience. The female doctor either represents your emotional side or may be part of the experience that did not go as well as you had hoped.

Has there been such an experience in your life that fits with the above? It would have been an experience that disabled you to some degree.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Eye Dream

I had a falling out with my neighbor recently. I have been somewhat avoiding going out too much to keep from having to see them. Everytime I think about it I get very frazzled, so yes I believe that must be what you were talking about. Amazing. Thank You

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 Alabama

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present